Sillouette is gone too

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]I'm so sorry Lyn. You've had a tough time this year. Sounds like alot of people have. It's hard to loose a baby, but her mother also is devestating. You have done so many accomplishments with your horses, look back on that, and keep going forward. You're an awsome person! (((HUGS)))[/SIZE]

OH my GOSH Lyn, I am so sorry...She was absolutely gorgeous, i'm so sorry you had to put her down...what a hard decision to have to make but it was for the best =( *hugs* I will send you my best wishes and say a prayer for you and your last 2 mares to foal....and please remember, there are more people here on the forum who are having a bad foaling season just like you are, you are not alone...they need your support just as much as you need theirs to let everyone know these things can happen, don't let them rip your heart away from miniatures forever. I'm so sorry for your loss, she was one of my favorites of yours =(

default_crybaby.gif
: Lyn I am very sorry for your loss, I will keep you and your mares in my thoughts and prayers
default_pray.gif
: ((( HUGS )))

Lyn...I haven't posted until now...not because I didn't want to...but because there is just nothing I can say that tells you how I feel for you.

This is
absolutely my greatest nightmare. The loss of a foal is terrible, I too have suffered it...but the loss of one of my beloved mares...well...I just cannot know how much that would break my heart. I weep both with, and for you. God Bless.

Oh MY. I can't even begin to express my feelings I am so shocked right now and absolutly devastated. Ive been following your silhouette posts and other posts of your mares. I just had a rush of sadness when I saw the title it is so unfair
default_sad.png
Praying for good pregancies to come this year wow this is horrible . I hope your heart mends!
default_crybaby.gif
: Good Bye Beautiful Silhouette
default_bye-sad.gif
:

[SIZE=18pt]Lyn, I am so sorry. (((HUGS))) You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.[/SIZE]

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

[SIZE=14pt]Oh no! This is such devastating news! I have been off the forum all day with company and was just shocked to sign on and see this. I saw the other post first in reference to this one and wouldn't believe what I thought I was understanding from the other post about Silly being gone. I am so sorry. This is just unbelievable. [/SIZE]

In breeding my Arabian mares, I just never heard the likes of these tragedies in such numbers as are reported on this forum on a regular basis. It is just tragic and it tears at my heart every time I read one.

God will give you the strength to rise above this. You are in my prayers Lyn.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is so hard to imagine what you are going through. I thought that our experience on Friday night was too horrific for words - but our Ladybug is still with us. I have to take her for her uterine flush tomorrow and will go to the vets office with very anxious feelings after what happened to you.

You are in my thoughts and prayers - God Bless you and your little ones
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=18pt]It is heartbreaking to read that you have lost another mare now. I'm so sorry, Lyn. May the God of all comfort be especially close to you during this time. (((hugs))) [/SIZE]

I'm so sorry Lyn. Sillouette was so beautiful and I know you will miss her.

[SIZE=24pt]I am so very sorry Lynn. You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you struggle through this difficult time. [/SIZE]

I haven't been on the board much this spring so am not up to date on your posts. Is there a common thread to these losses? Like what we went through with the black walnut trees?

Charlotte

I am so sorry for your loss Lyn. Keep thinking of all the wonderful moments you have had with those mares and all your other horses and time will ease the pain of this moment.

[SIZE=14pt]Lyn,[/SIZE]

I'm so sorry for your losses, bad things do come in spurts it seems. I surely hope yours is over and things take a turn for the better.

Jan

So sorry Lyn to hear about your losses. <<<hugs>>> I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

[SIZE=18pt]Lyn I am very very sorry that this has happened. I have been busy myself and just got to log on for the first time in several days and browse. This was not what I was hoping to find.[/SIZE]

I am so very sorry

Latest posts

Back