Sillouette is gone too

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lyn please accept my condolences on your tragic losses.

It seems at times there will never be an end to the bad things that happen. But things do get better; and thank God, time has a way of lessening the pain.

Please allow yourself time before you give up something you so obviously love so much.

Cyber hugs!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Lyn, I am so sorry about so much unhappiness for you this year. Just goes to show, bad things happen to good people. Its never fair but in this world nothing is every really fair. I think you have more strength and courage than you know. [/SIZE]

Keep the faith, good things also happen to good people too, just takes time.

[SIZE=24pt]Lyn, I am TERRIBLY sorry for your loss. I just can't believe Silly is gone too. Wow Lyn, I have all my best thoughts and wishes coming to you.[/SIZE]

Oh, NO, Lyn, My blood ran cold when I signed on and saw your headline here! I am so very sorry, it's one of those times words escape me. I'm just so so sorry, hugs.

Lyn

I'm sorry for your loss. Sending prayers for a safe foaling on your 2 mares.

[SIZE=18pt]Lyn-[/SIZE]

I am so sorry to hear about your mare - I know she was so loved. My thoughts and prayers are certainly with you during this awfully sad time. I pray that you will have healthy babies and textbook births for your remaining two mares.

Barbie

I'm so very sorry for you. I pray things will get better for you. I hope your next two babies come into this world with no troubles.

On no... One was worse enough....

But now 2 mares and their foals? Oh my....
default_sad.png

You must be devastated... Hang in there Lyn...

Lyn there is absolutely nothing I can say that will ease your grief or make you feel any better. You are in my prayers. I know exactly how you feel, we went through the exact same trouble on Wednesday. Our mare went into labor her baby was turned side ways and the vet tried over an hour to get it out but the out come was we lost the baby and had to put one of our best mares down. It is a horrible feeling, it is hard to get over. We have lost quite a few babies this year and it is very hard. I know how much you love the horses and i would hate to see you get out of them. Aubrey

I'm so sorry Lyn. I wasn't expecting to see this sad news!

{{{hugs}}} to you, and I'll offer my prayers to your remaining two mares, may they both foal safely!

No words seem adequate enough to express what I am feeling at the moment for you. Lord, I wish I could take all your pain away. I am so very very sorry Lyn.

Lyn I am so sorry for your losses.

I'm praying that the rest of your foaling season is a safe and happy one.

Lyn,

I know there are no words to give you comfort right now. Losing a mare is like losing family. I know, I was

where you are last year. And I was ready to toss in the towel as well. Love on the horses you have and hold

off making any major life changing decisions for a little while. You need time to grieve.

My prayers are with you.

MA

Lyn

This has to be a hard year for you. I cant beleive what has happened, nor what you are going through.

I will be praying for you

God Bless,

Leeana

Lyn,

I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Take care of yourself. I will be thinking of you and praying for 2 healthy foals that are still due.

Kareng

HOW HORRIBLE FOR YOU......BUT IT WAS NOTHING YOU HAD DONE WRONG...

YOU HAVE SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HORSES I HAVE SEEN, TAKE A DEEP BREATH, THEN TAKE ANOTHER ONE. HAVE A CRY AND A HUG AND CRY AGAIN.. THIS IS HARD TIME YOU WILL COME THRU IT DON'T MAKE ANY QUICK DECISIONS, GET SOME FRIENDS TO HELP OUT WITH THE FEEDING FOR A FEW DAYS AND TAKE STOCK.

SORRY IF IT SOUNDS HARSH - ONE OF MY GRANDMOTHER'S QUOTES, SHE HAD 15 LIVING CHILDREN AND A HARD LIFE, SHE ALWAYS SAID " BETTER TROUBLE OUTSIDE THE HOUSE, THAN INSIDE "

Lyn, I am so sorry to hear this tragic news. I am sending you cyber hugs and my thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.

:no: OH Lyn I am so Sorry!!!! You have been thru a lot of loss this year, you and your family are in our prayers as well as the ones waiting to foal...I am so sorry. God speed to your mare and foal.. Theresa

Lyn, I am so sorry to hear this devastating news. As others have suggested, take time to grieve and heal before making any major decisions. Hugs to you.

Latest posts

Back