Should we do something different

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE seeing everyone!
default_saludando.gif

Here is me when I was younger.

me.jpg

I have been big all my life and then I quit smoking (4 yrs on Jan 8th!) and I gained 90 lbs on top of what I already had.
default_sad.png

So this is me a few years ago when I took Flat Lotto to Nationals.

website1015001.jpg

Everyone's seen me I think. But here I is...

"sleeping" with Riis' first litter (with us) of little monsters

DSCF0168.jpg

At a party at my dad's last winter (after a couple of glasses of vino)

DealornoDeal.jpg

Well since you asked for it... I really don't like to have my picture taken because it seems like whenever someone points a camera at me I lose control of my face. This Christmas picture of my mom, siblings, and me is about as close to normal as it gets (for me and my family--I'm the one with the crazy eyes and Santa hat):

familyxmas.jpg

And this is what I look like the rest of the time (sans the temporary red highlights). The other people in this picture have been cropped to protect their identities and dignity:

thinking.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]I just found this tread
default_laugh.png
Too fun! Here's a couple of me
default_rolleyes.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]This one was taken down in Roatan several years ago[/SIZE]

DSCN03132.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]This one a few years ago at a local show[/SIZE]

Horsey12-1.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]And me at work[/SIZE]

DSCN19282-1.jpg

OK, I am also another one that prefers to be the one TAKING the pictures....hate having my pic taken, but I got hubby to take this one just before Christmas since Dana (my LB Secret Santa) wanted to see a pic of me in the sweatshirt she gave me as a part of my SS gift.

mona.jpg

I don't usually lurk on the photo part of the forum but this looks like fun. Nice to put faces with names.

Hubby and me just after we "retired" here about 4 + years ago with our two boys. The grandkids have since convinced him to "lose" the mustache.

ChristmasPhoto2004-1a.jpg

Lord knows I hate having my picture taken, I am old, fat but what the heck!!

Here is my daughter, her man and her Daddy, my hubby Terry, playing around like the blues brothers! heheh

100_2771-1.jpg

Here is a picture of my son and his crew with ShotGun. My son is the tall dark and handsome one!! His wife leaning down towards my first grandson. Her sister and her man, with her two daughters, also my grandkids because I raised the lil one on ShotGun for close to 6 months when she was only 2 months old. My youngest grandson is the baby in the house, hes not in the picture.

100_2731.jpg

Here I am on my Ranger with all the grandkids except for the baby. They all had to ride at the same time with Gammas!!

Grandkidsbike.jpg

me-1.jpg

Me today from my cell phone, one of my favorite wigs, waiting on my hair to grow back out after all the chemo and shaving.

Disney-1.jpg

This is me about ten years ago when I worked at Disney World and helped out with the Belgian trolley horses on main street. I loved my long hair then. Sorry the picture is bad, I actually took a picture of a picture that is on my desk.

Sorry I am so slow on posting on this thread, just couldn't find any since our move last year, they are all packed away and not on the computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres my husband and I on our wedding day in 2006, just 4 days before I managed to be thrown from a horse and snap my arm in half.

Wedding.jpg

Heather

Why not...

DancerBeach.jpg

At the recent beachdriver's trip with Dancer

100_1067.jpg

Training with Dancer at Mary Graff's

100_0376.jpg

With little Sassy, about 8 hours old in this photo. Yup, shaved what was left of my hair off at around age 27!

resized.jpg

I sported an awesome blonde mullet for my HS student body card in 1989 LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back