Should we do something different

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have really enjoyed seeing everyones wonderful pictures!

Here is one of my hubby and I and our two teenagers

WR2008FamilyChristmas2.jpg

I too hate my pic being taken but I found a couple that had been added to photobucket.

Good thread, this is me and Munchie in the fall

DSC02808.jpg

Being serenaded, the lady was playing Danny Boy and it was beautiful.

DSC02822.jpg

Yvonne

This is a great post. I secretly used to like my picture taken but not so much anymore so this is my only recent picture of me with my mom (I'm the one looking away from the camera
default_rolleyes.gif
)...

memomdestinyandimpression.jpg

And this is a picture of me holding Echo when we first bought him...

006_4A.jpg

And me and my Paint horse Ruby when I was a senior in HS...

seniorpics017.jpg

And me and my dog Lady when I was a senior in HS...

seniorpics013.jpg

And just a senior pic that I like...

seniorpics047.jpg

Very fun thread, love seeing what everyone looks like!!! This is kind of what I was starting to think everyone looked like...
default_laugh.png
default_smile.png
default_rolleyes.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
LOL!

Here's one from Halloween this year
default_wink.png
Zac was an astronaut
default_laugh.png

DSCF4979.jpg

Here I am holding one of Marnie's baby donkeys. Always in jeans - I don't think I have anything else - good jeans and barn jeans - that's it for me!!

I also hate having my picture taken - not quite so bad when it is with an adorable baby donkey.

babydonkey-Kenny.jpg

This is Art and I with Okie, Tessa Joe and Boomer on this past Christmas morning.
default_wub.png
I don't like to post recent pics of myself (because of the weight loss) but this is what I have, and I love this pic with the kids and Art.
default_wub.png

IMG_9279.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
100_1524.jpg

this is me and my husband at a friends wedding, its so great to finally see you all !!!!!

SYMONEANDMUMMY.jpg

this is one of me and my daughetr Symone at one of our local shows

Ok -- this is not the best picture but I really dont get my picture taken too often. Normally I am behind the camera. This is also several years old Sept 2005 I believe. Also I dont normally try and squeeze into a little kid's saddle but I was selling this horse to a family for their small son and I got on first so he would know it was ok...

It is nice to put faces to names. I could not find a picture of me and my mom together, we are the ones that have the miniatures and me and my husband have the drafts In this picture she was helping my husband show the percherons since I was 8 months pregnant. And the second of one is of my son and husband out to dinner.

pictures667.jpg

Zehnders2008.jpg

I hate photos of me...but it is so nice to see everyone!

349737555.jpg

A recent hike...my son Brandon

349737560.jpg

What a Great post. It's nice to see everyone
default_saludando.gif

Me with one of the kids !!!!!!

sheezzz.jpg

My first mini, Sanka and I placing first in halter. I'm in the blue. This was in 2004.

ACAQshowSankaShana.jpg

This is my arabian mare, Phancy, and I at an class A arabian show in Ontario.

Phancytulip.jpg

This is my arabian mare, Phancy, and I doing gymkhana.

Phancykeyhole.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back