Should we do something different

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am usually the one behind the camera..
default_smile.png

found one

d0b6f025.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just messing around with the camera on my phone while I was bored at work recently...lol

Photo353.jpg

Here is me with my fiance Deb last August:

100_1344-1.jpg

Everyone looks great...love this thread!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Spooktacular08002.jpg

The only pictures I have of myself on the computer are behind a horse LOL. Fairly recent photo from Glen Rose last fall.

Jan

Fam_2small.jpg

What a fun idea!! I love seeing everyone!! This is my family. I am in the blue with brown hair. My son Rob is in the white tee shirt, then me, then daughters Meghan and Madisen. Sitting is my husband and driving partner Mark holding our Grandaughters Paige and Hannah. What a blessed year we have had with the births of our two new little angels!! Gina

default_laugh.png
Wow it is nice to put a face with the names now. This is a pic of me fishing in the back yard when the lake on the neighboring property flooded over and I caught my channel cat on a hot dog. Tango was checking out that fish and hubby decided to take a pic of the one that almost got away. Not the best pic but OH WELL...
050.JPG

I LOVE this! I can now put names with faces!

It took me awhile to find some of myself.
default_smile.png

This is at my wedding when I was 7 years younger and much skinnier! LOL!

bridejulie.jpg

This is me with my son Carson last year before I cut my hair:

mtscott6.jpg

And this is my family this year at Christmas. My son Carson, me, husband Chad, and daughter Carlee. This is the closest we got to all of us looking at the camera!

millers3.jpg

bridgewalk07.jpg

Here is me doing a 6 mile walk/run last year over the Astoria Bridge. The photographer had this one on his site.
default_smile.png

Liz

HEres me. I dont take pics often but this is one that was on my phone. IT was probably taken spring 08. I dont have the highlights anymore and my hair is longer, this was my funky growing out stage.

1230328934.jpg

Oh come on now......there must be a lot more people out there that have a photo to share.
default_yes.gif

This is me and my grandaughter Lizzie
NannyandLizzieOct1008.jpg

Lyn

This is great to be able to put faces to the names we see all the time on the forum
default_saludando.gif

This is from our wedding in Vegas this past August.

wedding.jpg

This is just after we bought our first mini, my son Nicholas was 7, Peek jst turned 3 and me, well...that's my secret LOL

peekd2.jpg

I am holding the baby ( my niece.)

Then its my daughter and my son with my crazy hubby!

Picture766.jpg

Picture490.jpg

Picture458.jpg

seth.jpg

DSCN0845_004.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

Me (Susan aka tinymitevillage) and my husband(Earl) taken Christmas night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always behind the camera...an aspiring photgrapher.

Heres me, in all my chubby-ness, last summer with my stallion.

Chipstanding.jpg

And a quick shot, snapped with my cell...quite a few months back while we were at the beach.

beachshot.jpg

This is a fun post. I love being able to see what everyone looks like behind the screen name and computers.

Here I am with my feather, we take awsome pictures together
default_laugh.png

Feather_Me.jpg

Christmastreesfrost.jpg

Not a wonderful picture but I'm in.....

Van20Horn_00031-1.jpg

Back