Rodie's Mini Ranch Invite you to watch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she's not being a big fat faker, lol Please send her an engraved invitation to attend the birth of................
default_yes.gif

Let's go, Fire Fly!! Looking better!!

Great idea on the heat lamps Diane. My neighbor has had to use theirs. They just make the stall smaller and kind of block it in to cut any breeze. Make sure the cords can't be reached by horses that want to CHEW them!

just checking now...

back up and running Hazel... sorry it took me so long to post... crazy day here at work...
default_wacko.png
I am watching though!!
default_new_shocked.gif

I'm having real problems with FF's cam - yesterday it looked as though huge snowflakes had invaded her stable, then right now I have what looks like a force 10 blizzard!!

Is there a problem with weather conditions in the area (not suggesting there is a blizzard going on!) or with connections somehow?

Hope all is well with Fire Fly.
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

FF has her barn buddy back. Kitty is boppong in and out. From this angle looks like FF belly has dropped more
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
. Lea do we have any new pics?

LORD, Fire Fly!!! Let's get going, Shall we???!
aktion033.gif

Here are some pics I just took. However, I am havinf cam trouble now. I am trying to fix it!!!

11-7a.JPG

11-7b.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back