Rodie's Mini Ranch Invite you to watch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, she has a ways to go in my opinion... not much of a bag yet. Is she getting any grain or anything daily along with her hay? I'm thinking maybe she didnt settle until towards the end of her stay out with the stallion?

One thing about it, she has to foal sooner or later....

I also had a horrible thought- she is buddies with the kitty but I have a feeling when foaling time comes, or when the foal is born, kitty is going to be an enemy and FF may try to kill the poor kitty- not wanting it near her baby, so watch out for that.

She had a foal last year I think Cassie.
ok thanks Renee
default_aktion033.gif

we will keep watching and waiting,

HG Farm, I have been wondering the same thing...
default_unsure.png
we can't lose Sue!
default_no.gif

Cam was giving me trouble all night!!1 UgH! I tripped over the cord and wasnt the same all night!

This would be her 3rd or 4th foal.

IDK I think she will be ok with Sue after a couple days. FF is a sweet horse and her previous owner said was never over protective. So we will see.

Oh the vet is going to call me when she gets her ultra sound machine. This way we can tell without actually palpatating!!

UGH!!!!! Come one FF!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I hope you find out soon as I can imagine you must be very excited to meet this new baby ( I am
wub.gif
)

Sorry, did I miss something? Are you concerned about something - is Fire Fly ok? Just wondering why the vet was having to come - hope everything is ok?

YAY for ultrasound! would be super good if you didn't have to pay
default_aktion033.gif
come on vet person! come to the party!

or even better Firefly HAVE YOUR FOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

maybe the vet hasn't got her ultrasound machine yet?
default_new_shocked.gif
lol oh well we keep watching and waiting... and yes FireFly is very qiuet tonight
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

yes she is
default_new_shocked.gif
. I don't think she has moved in the last hour. opps there was a tail swish
default_wub.png

Need to get some sleep, I have to work tommorrow, but My mind is going at warp speed.
default_wacko.png
trying to remember all the stuff I have to get ready for the show.
default_aktion033.gif

Watching FF helps
default_wub.png

Popped in and out several times to watch Fire Fly - she seems very relaxed.
default_yes.gif

But I do think her tummy looks a little more dropped now than it was a week ago - progressing nicely. Did you say she was last in with the stallion at the end of November, if so, then allowing for her to run late with her pregnancy, she could still have another 3 weeks to go - plenty of time to fill that udder!
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
still waiting for this baby,,, does your head in this waiting game

default_impatient.jpg
:impatient:
default_impatient.jpg
:impatient:
default_impatient.jpg

A few people where concerned about her on marestare. So I have the horse sitter coming early to watch her. I even have her in a smaller area, just in case. I am getting sooo excited!!

I was watching last night too Lea, she is part of my dsily routine. Lol

I have been watching FF and following the posts on Mare Stare. Hope she is getting ready to get the show on the road!!

Holy moly Firefly, what are you waiting for??!! We are dying to see that SPOTTED baby out running around!

This is going to be a relaxing wkend so I hope to have a faol to play with hint hint!! I am going to get pics this wkend.

i have been doing this so long with FF its like I forget the purpose!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back