Rodie's Mini Ranch Invite you to watch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope she foals for you this weekend as you have the time to relax for a change.
default_yes.gif

Ooohhh so do I!!!!!

I really see her belly changing shape. I will post pics tomorrow before I let her out to play

Here are some pics. Sorry about the quality. It is puring here, evben a few flurries. So they where taken in the barn.

10-29a.JPG

10-29b.JPG

Thanks for the pics Lea they are great. I think she still looks a while off yet which would be about right if she was out with the stallion until the end of Nov. Loads of mares have gone late this year.

Sorry to hear that you are having bad weather. I hope it brightens up for the weekend.

If you are having that sort of weather, then perhaps it will be a good thing if she doesnt foal just yet? I agree that she still has a little awy to go yet, but she's progressing well.
default_yes.gif

Sorry all!!! The cam is down. It is not on my end. I contacted Marestare. I hope I can get it resolved tonight.

Sorry

Ok we are back up.

I just snapped this pic. I see a difference just between yesterday. What do you think????

10-30.JPG

/monthly_10_2011/post-5780-0-44493900-1319903186_thumb.jpg/monthly_10_2011/post-5780-0-56192800-1320029338_thumb.jpg

She is so furry
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I can really see the difference in person. Thanks for posting next to each other!! Yippeeee!!!

I will try to post tonight as well! I am sewing buttons over here!!

You are welcome Lea, it makes it easier to see her progress. Not long now yipppeeee

Those pics were from one day to the next?!! Wow, yes, definitely starting to fill the bag in now. Looks like she is waiting til the last minute to do so. SNOW? Ugh, already? You keep that icky white stuff..

Come on Firefly, your fan club is waiting, lol Lea, guess you dont have any new little 'goblin' to play with yet... sigh

Wooowhooo!!
aktion033.gif
GO Fire Fly!!

Last edited by a moderator:
With her teats being separated so nicely, she could fill up with milk at any time and quite fast!

Come on Fire Fly - your Momma needs to see that baby of yours (so do we!)
default_yes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back