Robin's Pregnancy Thread MAIDEN :) *Filly! 1-7-13* *New Photos #831*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a photographer and thank you
default_smile.png

I have no idea what is going on with this mare...and I will not put money out for a tummy tuck...she can live with he excess akin forever as a reminder of just how badly she tortured me! Lol

lol fair enough. I'm starting to dread december coz even tho i've been saying my mare is due mid dec, she was actually running with Wazza til April when i bought them so she might not even foal till March! I'll just keep reminding Bindi that December it is and hopefully she'll listen lol

I am really not looking forward to december...if she goes till december, we are gonna have to figure out a place to put her for foaming because it is just going to too cold for a teeny one to be born outside. Our shelter should be up by then and we can use a panel to make a stall out of it if needed. I can put a heat lamp and such in there as well. Ugh...this little girl is gonna kill me lol

Hugs
default_smile.png

If she's really stopped doing anything interesting at all then you're right that she could easily go to December even with that giant belly. I guess all we can do is sit back and enjoy the ride
default_xbud.gif

*sigh* I suppose so. I am just going to keep checking her at feeding time everyday...I am already out there, so I might as well, right? LOL. I promise that I will still keep you guys entertained with photos...even if they aren't of the Queen of Deception ;)

.. and this must be why people don't pasture breed, no knowing when its going to happen. Just bad luck and torment for you that you didn't think she was breedable lol.

Yeah...I had a feeling that her being "sterile" wouldn't last forever, but heck...I didn't think I would end up with THIS kind of torment, lmao. Oh well, I will survive...I hope... ;)

I simply cant believe that she will go until December, especially as she has already started getting an udder! Mind you, as Bree says, there is no explaining what some of theses mares will get up to!!

Ya know, I wouldn't have even considered it myself, had she not start going (and staying) so far backwards. Her bag looks like it did when I first realized that she might be pregnant. Here is what she looked like yesterday...

Cranky pants did like to stand still while I walked away, lol. She wanted to follow.

IMG_2332-001.jpg

I had to put the camera way up close to even get this. Photos from behind aren't of much use at this point with how much coat she is getting, lol.

IMG_2331-001.jpg

What you can't tell here is that her udders are just little flaps that LOOK like they have something in them. But they are just basically a fold of skin at this point, if that makes sense...

IMG_2330-001.jpg

So, there you have it...this is what I am dealing with right now :p Little brat, lol.

Not gonna lie....I'm hoping for a long eared one.
default_smile.png

A long eared one could be due anytime from now until December, lmao.

On the bright side.... Look Robin could be cooking an "Aj" and hers could be spotted! How fun would that be?!
default_smile.png

Plus I find the mini mules to be the funniest things ever, they are more like clowns!

DSC_0673.JPG

Robin is boring as ususal, lol ;) On the bright side, my vet is coming out on Tuesday to do teeth, so I can corner her about Robin then! Yay!

Anyway, just to keep it interesting, here is a little collage that I put together for my FB cover photo...just for fun.

565039_10151052633705382_2034623383_n.jpg

And one of my fat boy from yesterday ;)

320314_387381628001400_1887297824_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back