Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cam has been taken private due to the speculation and calls/texts. We are trying to work and work with our vet who is watching and advising. We will post more as soon as we are in contact with Parmela who is our primary concern after the foal and Raven.

Whew, glad that is all it is. Of course, the main and only real concern should be for baby, momma and Parmela. Pray for you all that baby is fine.

what happen i miss it. I have been watching raven on and off alot lately .i watch her raven, then i miss it. Did you have trouble birthing or something?

thanks sending prayers

You guys are awesome. Thank you for the update! Best wishes to everyone!

Thanks for the update
default_wub.png

I won't be able to check in 'til morning..... Hope all goes well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prayers for this new little colt. Hugs to Parmela, Heather, Shannon and all who are helping. One thing is for sure - he is in the best hands possible.

Hoping for a good update!

Barbie

Cam has been taken private due to the speculation and calls/texts. We are trying to work and work with our vet who is watching and advising. We will post more as soon as we are in contact with Parmela who is our primary concern after the foal and Raven.
I know Raven and Colt are in good hands. I wish we have someone around mississippi that foaled out mares like you all do, but I don't know anyone
default_sad.png
. I worry about my mares when I am not here, because I have no camera just foaling alarms. I would love to have folks like you to care for my sweet mares

you all do great job

If anyone is in contact with Parmela...last time I spoke to her her battery was dieing....I left a message for her - don't want her to freak when the cam doesn't work.

I had just peeked in to check on Raven and got to see the beautiful little guy! I got to see him stand before the cam went private. He's in the best of hands and can't wait to see him again with momma Raven soon! Congrats Parmela and the MRF crew!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great news, Heather!! I hope he continues to thrive and do well. Hopefully, tomorrow he will be bouncing around the stall!

yea i am so excited. I knew he was a fighter
default_smile.png
.Keep us posted. I missed the birth what does he look like share

heather why is your website not working?I was trying to share your nice horses with someone it does pull up
default_sad.png

Parmela has called and is aware so I can update you as well. Placenta passed with colt so we feel there was some oxygen deprivation due to the tight fit and the placenta presenting so quickly. Raven stopped pushing at the chest and then again at the hips, compressing colt more than we like, but delivery was easy other than the extremely tight fit, which we expected.

Our vet was called and has been steadily watching and advising. He has been given Colostrum, karo syrup and we are keeping him as quiet as possible, assisting with movement so he uses very little energy as he is expending it quickly. We are using heated towels and a blanket to keep him warm and he is getting up and nursing on his own. We provide support so he doesn't fall and waste energy getting back up.

He is steadily improving.....but we continue to monitor.

ravencolt.jpg

I borrowed a phone. have talked with Heather . she has my full support and i am confident she is doing everything possible. think you all for your prayers and well wished. i have to sign off again. should brought back around 10pm cost.

Thank you for the update. You guys are doing such a great job. Prayers for the little guy.

Latest posts

Back