Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she is waiting for her mum to get home.
default_thumbup.gif

Yip I just texted to say nothing exciting going on and that she will get home with change at this rate LOL.

Renee we are going to have to stare really hard now to get the ball rolling LOL

I think its a bit of both she isnt moving and it takes a fit of freezing. Its not doing it on the other cams. But I am watching the fan so once thats moving I know its not frozen since Raven has gone back to been the headless mini

Once she is been watched it would probably be good for her as she is just back to stuffing her face so no moving apart from the odd swish of her tail.

O.k I am back. I think the problem was Matteo playing on his xbox which was interfering with my WiFi, needless to say I have sent him to have a bath.
default_new_rofl.gif

Diane I agree, they made me walk all night with Matteo cos he was facing the wrong way and I wasn't progressing.
default_sad.png

They made me walk with both my kids... I remember passing all the other labor 'walkers' as we walked. lol

Just checking in on Raven and I see she is in hoover mode AGAIN(as in vacuuming up hay leaves).

I was trying to install a wireless pan, tilt camera to give us a better view of Ms. Raven. In the process I dropped a screw in the shavings. We don't take that lightly - so I was sifting through the shavings to get the screw, to which I was successful.

We have allowed Raven out, taken her outside of the barn and she stands at the gate and paces and hollers to get back in. Personally I don't think it's worth stressing her. She drags us back to the stall and is happy and content in her "temporary home". I will discuss with my vet who monitors the cams and get her input as well.

I saw you hunting Heather, was that a metal detector? My vet lost his wedding ring last year whilst helping Britt foal so I bought a metal detector but I never found his ring. He got divorced a few months ago so I wonder if his ring was a sign
default_whistling.gif

That looks like a very handy tool to have around. LOL Renee your poor vet.

Ok I am off out to feed my own brood. Back in about 10 mins

Gosh I had never thought of that, you are
clever.gif

Stupid me, it wouldn't work with gold!
default_doh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The updates (emails and texts) have been awesome!! It's 3;50pm my time and I'm heading home! Will sign back on then.

Is anyone watching Raven? It is 5.30pm cam time and I have to put the kids to bed.

oh good you are back, I was just about to post on Laney's thread.

good night all
default_saludando.gif

Parmela I wish you all the best for a safe and easy foaling for Raven and a healthy, bouncy filly.
bighug.gif

Latest posts

Back