Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will try to keep the link in post 1 updated. She is being moved around as mares progress, etc.

Ok- so she is in Wishy's stall right now.
default_thumbup.gif

Bless you, I know just how you are feeling, at least you have peace of mind that she is in the best place. Before you know it you will be watching a video of your new baby playing just like Adele
default_yes.gif

I am off to bed now but I will be watching her tonight cam time.

I am so excited for you!!! Raven is clearly going to beat Toffee, who is only starting to think about bagging up. at day 303 (I think).

Ooooooo how exciting!! Has Heather had time to do an up to date milk test yet?

Yes, Heather got enough to test. It's 7.8 but I don't know what that means. I don't use this particular type of test. Maybe someone can
default_please.gif
explain?

Yes, Heather got enough to test. It's 7.8 but I don't know what that means. I don't use this particular type of test. Maybe someone can
default_please.gif
explain?
if she is using the foal time tests which it sounds like she isn't ready yet... anywhere from 7 above they can stay at that level for weeks... my mare Penny is sitting at 7.2.... its when they get 6.8 or lower that you know it will be soon.

That is if she is using foal time strips? hehe sorry its not more exciting news for you...

1.55 am and she is down sternal resting,
default_488.gif
we get to watch Temptation's wild filly now too cos they are on the same cam, Chanel has been moved to the spot light
default_yes.gif

3.00am and I think she is down sternal again but it is hard to see her properly

4.50 and she is out flat and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00am and she is still down resting

4.50 am and finally Miss Lazy Pants gets up and has a big stretch. She is appy again
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am peeking in on her every chance I get. I just love this mare! I hope you are blessed with the most beautiful baby Parmela!
default_yes.gif

Thanks for looking everyone!

Hey Renee, think she and Velvet will give me an appy?lol

Well, she's not on either of the cams tonight so Heather must not feel she's close based on her test and behavior. So you ladies have the night off from watching one mare! lol

I have watched off and on as I'm able and just wanted to let you know that I think Raven is a beautiful girl
default_wub.png

I was wrong! She's on cam 3. Link in first post. Thanks!

I have watched off and on as I'm able and just wanted to let you know that I think Raven is a beautiful girl
default_wub.png

Thank you so very much for watching and for the kind compliment. She is one of a kind and I'm extremely blessed to be a part of it.

Latest posts

Back