PICS PICS and more PICS Rhaps foaled COLT 4/30, Lovie 2 4/23 filly, Dixie 3/30 colt, Crissy 3/29 fil

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2.20am and all quiet - tail swishing occasionally! LOL!!

I might not post often Liz, but the girls are up on my laptop whenever I'm on it.
default_yes.gif

I'm sure Lovie 2 and Rhaps are plotting something - they really do spend a lot of time deep in conversation!

here are some pics of Rhapsody`s boobs....I did it and did`nt lose any blood...lol

I know tomorrow Ill clean them....

photo (10).JPG

photo (8).JPG

boobs dont look all the ready but with Rhaps these boobies are bigger then after she foals so this must be a good thing........

Yes guys its an Appy filly. I just got home from there and will be going to bed!! The owners are now there with Liz helping to make sure the filly is nursing good.

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
wow 2 apppy's in one night. The Spot Sprite must be back from holiday
laugh1.gif

Thanks Jax and sweet dreams

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Renee and Jackie for the calls last night...Yes Lovie 2 has a filly solid sorrel blankrt app Ill post pics, Lovie 2 and filly will be going home this pm.........ONLY ONE MORE LEFT..........................

You are welcome Liz, I was having computer probs so I rebooted and nearly had kittens when I realised what she was up to
default_new_shocked.gif
Thank goodness you were already on to her or you would have ended up foaling out in your pink pj's
default_new_rofl.gif

Come on share some pics before she goes
default_please.gif

Rhaps is holding steady looks like shes going to follow suit...lay down and foal like Lovie....its hard to tell Rhap usually has no udders before she foals so its a bit of a guessing game, sorry gals wish I could be more definitive

Congrats!!! Yay Lovie! What a pretty filly she had!

Latest posts

Back