PICS PICS and more PICS Rhaps foaled COLT 4/30, Lovie 2 4/23 filly, Dixie 3/30 colt, Crissy 3/29 fil

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liz they are stunning
default_yes.gif
any changes with the preggo girls?

What a perfectly gorgeous pair - just beautiful, you must be really thrilled with them.
default_yes.gif

Hows Lovie 2 looking?

Ok so Lovie 2 is big as normal no real changes for her, now did have to move horses around and moved Rhaposidy in the stall next to Lovie2 I have a feeling Rap will foal before Lovie 2 but I will start dropping meds this week and Rap can foal anyday during or once meds discontunied so thought she should be watched as well........

Rhaposidy is a medician hat so if you see a white blob thats her......LOL

Sorry guys didnt post yesterday fell asleep early took meds for allergies now going on 3 weeks and I must say I thought waiting for mares to foal was torcher.....these allergies beat that hands down...........

so have given up on the due date for Lovie 2 owner is alittle confused on the bred date so playing by ear could be today, tomorrow, or a month from now..........

Rap I will start to drop meds this week so she should go pretty quick once I do that............KEEP WATCHING PLEASE.......almost done

yes i was thinking that same thing Diane, i will move them in the day or so Rap is still on high enough dose that I dont think she`ll foal but will change real quick so yes if Lovie 2 dosent foal in a day or so she gets bumped down........hahahaha

I moved Raposidy to first stall and Lovie 2 in second stall, started dropping rap meds tonight so she will have to be watched...now for the scoup on Rap...shes a very hands off mare so there may be times that we have to protect ourselves but I promise we are not being mean......just wait till she foals we somtimes have to approach her with poop scoop handy for an extra hand.....lol

Here are some pics of Rap and the staillion........

Rap pics......

tn1 (11).jpg

tn1 (10).jpg

tn2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
she was down just then and I thought I saw contractions, she then did a really big roll and got up heaps of tail swishing and now butt rubbing... was really weird... she has settled down now so I guess it was nothing... just very strange. she has a more V shape to her now though which is good... so maybe it was the foal moving... not sure. thought I would let you know anyway...

oh and thank you regarding Finn =) he is my precious little man and I love him so much! did you see the pics of him from a week ago when he was playing with my dog? fluffy little man! he is so funny!

Thanks for the update and info, so you don't want us to call animal protection
default_new_rofl.gif

3.25am and all is quiet

the girls are having a meeting,

"you my dear should go first"

"no really I do think your baby wants to come first"

"I insist! your baby wants to come first"

hehe

the girls.jpg

Latest posts