PICS PICS and more PICS Rhaps foaled COLT 4/30, Lovie 2 4/23 filly, Dixie 3/30 colt, Crissy 3/29 fil

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh great news - well done Lovie 2!!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

Lovie's owners must be thrilled!!

OK Raps it's your turn now.

By the way, the cam is down for me - is everything is alright?

sorry guys forgot to message took cams down for awhile today gave computer rest its been working over time......lol

I AM SO READY FOR RHAPS TO FOAL......im going crazy....one more and its taken forever.......

Rhaps udders getting bigger milk still has the amber color to it will do milk check soon.............

How's she looking Liz - have you taken her off her drugs or are you still using the 'reducing' method? Sounds as though she's making progress though if her milk bag is increasing.

Fingers crossed for a safe foaling.
default_yes.gif

Sorry gals hubby been taken watch for me the last day or so...been out delivering horses, now have somemore room..yea !!!!!!!, I lowered Rhaps meds to 1 cc a day and think ill leave it there, trying to see if she`ll foal on her own instead of me forcing it due to I lost all my breed dates in my Iphone doing an update so not exactly sure on the date but per vet sono said 4-30-12 so we are very close..........

will do milk test tonight

UPDATE Rhapsodys milk testing ready to go.........YEA so keep eyes open she will try to sneek one by you......

So Rhap cant go any higher the foal test so could tonight be the night? the million $ question.......

WE HAVE WAX spoke with vet and Rhaps meds (regumate) will stopped so she should go fast..............

I am sending prayers Liz for a safe and easy foaling
default_pray.gif

I agree Diane, she looks really dropped
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back