PALS Miniatures 2013 Foals Due***Perfect Foaled A Filly 4/25***Chrissy Foaled 4/26***Updated Picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a beautiful day in the Ozarks today, and I took some pictures of the baby girls.

DSCN1560_zps693a9d9d.jpg

DSCN1557_zps206f8cae.jpg

DSCN1555_zps9e48f41b.jpg

Carmel's (buckskin) eyes are also kind of a funky blue color, but I'm thinking that they may change to light brown, like her mama's.

Katiebug is progressing with her udder. Also, she's a little puffy behind this evening. She's at 323 days today.

That is some stunning STAR!!! Better enjoy it now, because once all her white comes in, you will never see it!

Sounds like good progression! The girls are soooooooo cute!!

Last edited:
Diane, that's what I thought about that huge star on her face! LOL And I'm naming her 'PALS Spotlight Review.' Won't mean much later on, will it?!! LOL

Thanks Lori! I'm pretty proud of the girls.

Oh they are just perfect!! More pics soon please.
default_yes.gif

Good luck with Katiebug.

More than a star it looks like someone has thrown a snowball in her face lol it will be a shame to see it go
default_yes.gif
They are both just beautiful and thanks for sharing them with us
default_thumbup.gif

LOVE that headshot of Carmel! I am sure her eyes will turn brown like mama's, Perfects eyes were that greyish blue when she was born as are most of our dilute foals but they all go brown when they mature. I still want to come and steal that gorgeous appy baby and I love that name regardless of if her star is still visible or not :D

Love the snowball thought Renee.....am I the only one who is wondering "who put the Buckskin ears on her" thats my favorite part!!!....beautiful babies!!

Thanks Evelyn, Anna, and Renee for your comments.

Melinda, I thought the same thing that Carmel's eyes will change and look like Pefect's. I, too, love Carmel's head! Smokey and Perfect did good! LOL

LittleRibbie, I'm not sure where the tan colored ear hair comes from either! LOL I've been told that it is a sign of 'smokey black,' but I don't beieve that the mare carries any kind of dilute. Of course I could be wrong. LOL

Thanks everyone! It's so much fun watching them in the field now. Carmel wants to play, but Reva still doesn't get two far away from mama! LOL They all have such different personalities!

Katiebug's udder is more firm this morning, but she's not as 'puffed' behind like she was. So hopefully, the foal was getting into position for foaling.

Thanks you all! I love watching the girls! I don't get much done around here. LOL

Anna, I'll get some updated pictures of Katiebug tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back