PALS Miniatures 2013 Foals Due***Perfect Foaled A Filly 4/25***Chrissy Foaled 4/26***Updated Picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pam, she is stunning...cant get over the # of spots. I hope she gets the milk bar up and running soon and that the little spotted one can latch on properly. I just love her and keep the pictures coming

Well, I must say, I never have minded the black legs on Spotty -- simply shows he's a buckskin!!! I think when we told her LOTS OF SPOTS she took us seriously. This little girl is VERY LOUD!

She's fabulous Pam! You've had some wonderful foals this year! Can't wait to see more pictures of all of them!

Another home run for Smokey! You've sure had some fantastic foals this year! You and Becky need to talk! She needs those girls to go with her boy in a few years!
default_yes.gif
What a herd that'd make!

Golly, this baby is a stunner! Congrats on a safe delivery, sounds like your maiden mama did a fantastic job. I look forward to seeing how this little girl grows!!!
default_wub.png

Well I totally understand why we havent seen any more pictures....your outside counting her spots...I hope your enjoying her...I know Diane would be...and Renee...and Anna.....and anyone who sees her!!

I've been out cleaning stalls. The new little girl is doing good now. I had to keep milking Katiebug's udder so that Bug would have a better chance to latch on. Then we had to give her an enema. But she's doing good now and is out learning how to use her long legs! LOL I did take a few more pictures. Imagine that! LOL I'm going to name her 'PALS I've Got the Preakness Bug,' or something close to that. One of the horses in the race was Itsmyluckyday. If it had won the race, that would have been her name. LOL

LittleRibbie, yes I can't quit looking at her spots! LOL

Diane, after seeing her outside in the sun, it does look like she has some spots on her face. I'll attach a couple of pictures.

DSCN1600.JPGDSCN1599.JPG

She is just amazing - did you manage to count all those spots - a bit like how many peanuts in a jar!! (do you have silly guessing competitions like that in the US?)

Heheeee I am always miles off at those guesses Anna.

She is just super duper.

She is just amazing - did you manage to count all those spots - a bit like how many peanuts in a jar!! (do you have silly guessing competitions like that in the US?)
Thanks Anna! I haven't tried counting all the spots. LOL Be we do have 'guessing competitions' here also! Sometimes there will be a big container of dog biscuits to count at, say....a pet store. You win something if you guess the closest number.
default_yes.gif

I see the SPOTS on her face, and with the white all the way to the hooves -- you've got a FULL LEOPARD there!!!! That foal coat will go away, and she should be white right to the hooves -- so an extra CONTRATULATIONS!!!! She's a full buckskin leopard -- and what an addition to your program!!!

Now you just have to steal away that little fewspot from Becky for her in a few years -- or take her back to her daddy for a fewspot!!!!

Last edited:
Congrats! Smoky is throwing some very colorful foals! Love the newest filly!!!!!!

Thank you all so much! We are really pleased with Smokey's foals! He throws long legs, so I can't always guarantee A papers, but they will all have them. LOL

Diane, I'm still not convinced that there will be spots on Preakness Bug's legs! I'll be anxious to clip her! Stay tuned! And thanks for your kind compliments on her!

I need to get the babies put up on my website now.

Hey -- on the website is great -- but don't forget our baby album here on the forum!! We want to see these lovely babies here too!!

Pam, I feel like it has been a LONG time since we have seen pictures of your little darlings, I want to stare at all those gorgeous fillies of yours!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back