PALS Miniatures 2013 Foals Due***Perfect Foaled A Filly 4/25***Chrissy Foaled 4/26***Updated Picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Viola! And Evelyn and Melinda, I do need to get some current pictures up. I took some the other day but just haven't posted them yet. It's fixing to come a thunder storm here, but I'll be sure and get some pictures up soon.

Melinda, Perfect's filly, Carmel, is getting real friendly now! Plus I can see little white hairs over her butt!! Woo Hoo!!

Oh, and I've changed my mind on a name for the last filly. I'm calling her 'Minx.' It seems to fit her. LOL Something like 'PALS May Minx.'

Oh I love it! so come on, where is she? We want to see Pal's May MInx
default_yes.gif

OOOO EXCITING....now I want you to clip her ROFL!!! Like the new name for the other filly too! Now cmon, dont make us wait too long for pics! *taps foot impatiently* :p

Okay, as promised..............Here are some 'more current' pictures of the fillies, and maybe even one of Smokey (or Chubby).

Carmel

DSCN1660.JPGDSCN1646.JPG

Reva

DSCN1621.JPG

Minx

DSCN1652.JPGDSCN1650.JPGDSCN1637.JPG

Smokey

DSCN1657.JPG

Just gorgeous Pam!! Love Reva's little face! And that little Minx is just beautiful!

Latest posts

Back