PALS Miniatures 2013 Foals Due***Perfect Foaled A Filly 4/25***Chrissy Foaled 4/26***Updated Picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SPOTS, SPOTS AND MORE SPOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

She's beautiful Pam! And yes, a gorgeous near leopard!! Oh, I can't wait to see more pictures of her!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! And thank you for the SPOT fix!! AND you captured the Filly Fairy as well!!! Good going!!

Wowser, Pam! Do you have to wear your sunglasses to the barn? lol She's GORGEOUS! Smokey sure is good at throwing the spots! That's the kind of baby we all hope to see when a mare goes into labor! Congratulations on another spotacular filly!

Way to go Chrissy - what a clever girl, you have certainly made your Auntie Diane very happy!!

Many congratulations Pam!!

WoW What a dream
default_drool5.gif
CONGRATULATIONS Pam.

Oh my goodness what a gorgeous little appy! These girls of ours have sure been busy lately. So happy your little girl is safely on the ground, and a black and white near leopard to boot! I'm just a little bit jealous, I must admit lol. Congrats!

Wowser, Pam! Do you have to wear your sunglasses to the barn? lol She's GORGEOUS! Smokey sure is good at throwing the spots! That's the kind of baby we all hope to see when a mare goes into labor! Congratulations on another spotacular filly!
Thanks Melba! And funny you should mention 'spotacular.' Larry said her face marking looked like a 'spotlight.' So I'm thinking of naming her PALS Spotlight Review. And I'll call her Reva, pronounced Reeva.
default_yes.gif

Diane, I'm so happy to give you your 'spot fix!' LOL This cross has proven to be a good one. The filly has more spots on her right side than on the left. I'll have to take more pictures to show that. She's a live wire!

Mary, thanks for the compliments on our filly! And, yes, she has long legs! She will be AMHA/AMHR, but she has 8 inch cannons so I'm afraid she might go over her A papers.

And a big thank you to Anna, Renee, Sara, MyGoldenSunny, Mindy, Tina, and Blazngstarranch for the kind words.
default_yes.gif

Love your pretty girl, and def. waiting for more pics LOL! 8" wouldnt worry me too much to go over. 8x4=32+2=34" We generally havent had to add the extra two on our horses either, we just use the 32-34" maturing range since some do need the added two and some mature at the low end of the range. Either way if she matures 34" she will still be good :D. Even if she would have a massive growth spurt she is still gorgeous!

Beautiful filly! Love those spots... Recently, I've developed a desire to add Appy blood to our herd... In spite of the mottling on the nose... ;) That's the only thing about Appys... the mottling looks weird on a black face... ;) But, I can always get out the black Marks-a-Lot! ha-ha!

Kari

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Melinda! I want to get more pictures so badly, but it's still raining here. I'm hopeful that it will let up later so I can let them out for just a bit. It's so hard to get pictures in the stall.

Kari, I too, don't really care for the mottling that goes way up on the nose. LOL I don't mind it on the lips, but if it's excessive I'm not crazy about it. Of course, if they're wildly colored, I think I can put up with it. LOL

I am just now getting a chance to browse the dorum. Congrads on 2 beautiful healthy babies. Girls at that! I sure do love those spots. I would live an appy. they both are gorgeous. Congrads again!

Thank you Crisco41! Since we've had two foals in two days, I'm behind on catching up with everyone on the forums too.

What BEAUTIFUL little girls!!

I like them both and you "spotty" peeps are making me want one!!!

Good!! Remember, appaloosas are the only horses where you get a new horse every year when you clip them without spending any money for purchase and shipping! Every year brings something new -- just beautiful!!

Latest posts

Back