PALS Miniatures 2013 Foals Due***Perfect Foaled A Filly 4/25***Chrissy Foaled 4/26***Updated Picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeesh where is that baby! Cant believe she hasnt foaled yet but then again we have had one waxing on and off for a week now and still no baby!!!! Diane hope you feel better soon! Now Chrissy and Perfect, give us some pretty spotted babies to drool over!

Chrissy and Perfect.....let's make a record night!!!!

JJ just foaled a perfect little black filly, and Kankakee at Kinney, just foaled a beautiful black pinto colt!!!

Let's set the record for the Nutty Nursery and have 4 tonight -- 2 with SPOTS!!

Thanks Melinda. I'm actually feeling a little better tonight. Not coughing as much for the first time -- so hopefully all those muscles will stop being so sore!!

COME ON LADIES!!!!!
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Diane I am so glad that you are getting better
default_smile.png

Pam, where is your baby announcement????
default_whistling.gif

Update for you ladies.............No new foals!! LOL Sounds like Chrissy is doing like Melinda's mom's mare with the waxing for more than a couple of days. I have never had a mini wax for this long! And now Perfect has a full, firm udder this morning. Haven't tested it yet, but I will. Chrissy only set the pager off twice last night, and Perfect never set it off. Yay! Getting closer!!

Here is a picture of Chrissy and her udder this morning:

IMG_6103_1_1.JPGIMG_6097_1_1.JPG

And here is Perfect's udder this morning:

IMG_6098_1_1.JPG

Well, if they foal before say 11:00PM then they get added to our new record!! We're up to 4 foals safely on the ground in 1 day -- so the 24 hours doesn't run out until 11 tonight!

COME ONE GIRLS!!

Chrissy might just make the 5th foal. It's just after 9:00 PM here, and she has set off the pager. She is down sternal. I'm watching on the TV. I'm hoping she will foal before midnight. She doesn't normally lay down this long, so I think something is up. I will keep you posted.

Crossing my fingers!! Kinney's had another colt -- so baby #5 -- so wouldn't it be AWESOME to have 6 !! Come on Chrissy!!

She's back up now, but slinging her head and doing other things that she normally doesn't. LOL I noticed this afternoon that her hoo-ha was so elongated that it looked like the foal could fall out. LOL Hope that's the case! She doesn't let me take any pictures of her under her tail. I'm lucky if I get a 'sneak peek.'

Well, once again.........NO NEW FOALS!!
default_frusty.gif
About 10:15 PM last night Chrissy went back to standing in 'her spot.' She never set the pager off all night, and neither did Perfect. Sometime early this morning my husband woke me up to ask me if my pager was working. LOL I checked both girls and all was well.

Stay tuned.......

Update: Perfect is waxed!! It's a lovely day here today. Would be nice to have some daytime foalings like Melinda and others have had!
default_yes.gif

WOW!! That was quick! Many congratulations!! Hurry up with those pictures!

Latest posts

Back