PALS Miniatures 2013 Foals Due***Perfect Foaled A Filly 4/25***Chrissy Foaled 4/26***Updated Picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Darn!! No foal announcement this morning........yet anyway! LOL Chrissy started early setting off the pager. First time she layed out flat was just before 10:00 PM, so I really thought she would foal. Then again about 12:30 AM, and then it seemed, about every hour I had to get up to check her on the TV. She would lay out flat and then roll up to sternal. Perfect set the pager off only twice. I may have to catch a nap sometime today while Larry watches them.
default_yes.gif

Oh well, we are another day closer
default_smile.png
you know the drill, pics please
default_smile.png

Chrissy has wax on both teats this afternoon. I got her out and 'cleaned her up.' Shaved her belly, bridle path, and fetlocks. She looks much better now. While I was clipping her belly, her foal kicked high up in her flank. LOL Sure hope it's in the correct position. Her are a couple of pictures of her after I clipped her.

IMG_6093_1_1.JPGIMG_6094_1_1.JPG

No sleep for you tonight then!! Kicking up high in the flank is just perfect - sounds as though all is set for a foaling.
default_yes.gif

Good luck and safe foaling - looking forward to an announcement tomorrow morning!

Sounds like a great night for not sleeping!! But you understand the drill, Pam -- and I can't wait to see those SPOTS!!!!!!

It's supposed to get stormy tonight, Pam, so you know what that means! lol Both girls are telling each other to hang on till the storm gets bad, then pop them young'uns out! lol Can't wait to see those spotties!

Melba

oooh sounds like you will be having a baby very soon! how very exciting for you Pam!

will be looking for your announcement very soon
default_smile.png

Still pretty rough. Medicine knocks me out for hours at a time at night -- which is odd, but at least I gain some sleep to hopefully get rid of this thing. Still running fever, and coughing up a lung, but it's better than it was over the weekend. I just hate being sick -- and I'm NOT a good patient! (Can you imagine that?)

UGGGHHHH! Still no baby!! Chrissy didn't lay out flat as much last night, so we're heading in the right direction. LOL But now Perfect has decided to lay out flat too. Chrissy is only at 315 days and has never foaled that early, but with wax I'm still expecting a baby soon!!

Diane, I hope you'll feel even better today. It's awful being sick!

Diane, so sorry you are sick. Hope you feel better soon. Pam, then maybe today???

Awe, Diane, i hope you get better soon! Being sick is bad enough, but with babies coming here and there, it's even worse...

Chrissy and Perfect, it's okay, you don't have to hold them in! Pam's got your back!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back