Our 288 day baby!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Continued strong prayers coming from us here in VA!!! That picture of him standing in the playpen is very good to see!!!

Was good to see the picture and hope you get the same surprise today. What a job you're doing trying to keep this little guy going. Prayers for a better day.

Barbie

Thanks for the update. Been following this thread and rooting for your little guy!
default_wub.png
Hang in there!!!!

I hope this morning brings good news.

Hang in there little guy. and BLESSINGS to his two legged family for the strength needed to get through this.

Charlottte

awww, I've been following this thread, just havn't responded until now. I had a dream about this little boy last night. I'll tell you he survived in my dream so heres hoping it comes true. Especially with all the efforts you and your family have been taking with him.

I sure hope your little guy is doing well this morning. I have been thinking of him and ya'll often. I read the thread every chance I get. Good luck!

Wow, he is hanging in there for you. You 2 are doing a great job. I have had you in my toughts ever since I seen your post. I will keep praying & wishing the best out come. I'll keep checking for up dates, But you have a lot on your hands right now, updates should not be on your have to do list, That list is long enough as it is.

Take care

God Bless

hoping for the best for this little fella, maybe we will get an update soon!

Hoping for more good news today. Could the pain meds be building up in his system with his liver problem and be keeping him down too? Just a thought I had as I work with premies, but human ones
default_smile.png
We wil keep him, and you in our thoughts and prayers.
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif

Barb

Little Soldier passed away this morning. Thank you everyone for your support and prayers, they really helped us hang in there with him for as long as he could.

Oh Shauna, I am so sorry!! He was a special little guy! You and your family did so much for him! I am so sad that he didn't make it!

God bless you for all you did!

~Tammy

Oh I am so sorry
default_no.gif
I really thought he would pull through, it certainly was not because of a lack of effort! You and your family are awesome, you really did everything possible for him
default_no.gif

default_crybaby.gif
I'm SO sorry Shauna. I just can't believe it. You and hubby tried so hard - I belive you did more for that little soul than most would/could do. You are long overdue for some very good, stress-free times and I hope they are on the way.

Bless you and what you did for that sweet precious little baby.
default_wub.png

default_bye-sad.gif
Bye Little Soldier, rest in peace.

I am so sorry, I have been following along and was praying for the best. He couldn't have been in better hands.

Oh Shauna - I am so sorry about Little Soldier losing his battle - my thoughts will be with you.

Hugs (((( ))))

Stacy

Shauna, I am so sorry. You and your husband did your best and he certainly put up a big fight for life. Rest in peace, Little Soldier.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back