Our 288 day baby!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm SO sorry!!
default_crybaby.gif

You all tried so hard! {{{{hugs}}}}

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry you lost your little soldier.........you guys did all you could, my heart hurts for you all.

I am so sorry to hear about his passing.Hugs to you and your husband you gave your all.

I am so sorry. You did more then most could do to try with him. Little Soldier is at peace now, and you can get some badly needed sleep.

Barb

I am SO VERY sorry. You did all you could. Try to get some rest now, I am sure that you need it.

Robin

Oh Shauna, I'm so sorry! You and your family went way above and beyond what most of us could even attempt. Take care knowing that you did all you could but it just wasn't meant to be.
default_sad.png

Oh no, I am so very sorry Shauna. You did all you could humanly do....God had other plans. I am so sorry.
default_sad.png
(((HUGS)))

I am so, so sorry...you did every thing you could...

Liz R.

So sorry. YOU LOVED HIM - YOU CARED 4 HIM - YOU HAD HOPE 4 HIM. Even those his life was very short, you gave him more in those few day's, then some see in there life time. He loves you for that I am sure. Now take care of your self & get some of sleep I am sure you need. Its been a hard few day's for you and your family

Take care

Oh I am sorry to hear that he did not make it
default_no.gif
. You guys went above & beyond to give him that chance at life!

I'm so sorry, Shauna. You and your hubby tried so hard and did everything humanly possible for him. You two are awesome to try so hard. Hugs to both of you and run free little Soldier with all the other little baby minis.......

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Even though we knew it was likely to happen it was still really hard to take, especially just a month and a half after losing Jedi. My husband especially is taking it really hard. It's easy to get super attached when you spent so much constant one on one time like that
default_sad.png
I pray Soldier is running around, big and strong and at peace, with our Jedi somewhere.

Shauna, I too am so sorry! He was a beautiful little fella and what a wonderful name! He is probably keeping Jedi pretty busy with his romping and playing! How is momma doing? Big hugs to all of you. You are amazing people to do all that you did for him.

I am so sorry to hear of Little Soldiers passing. You and your husband are so wonderful to have taken care of him like you did. Prayers for healing your sadness. Sheila
default_sad.png

default_crybaby.gif
So sorry for the loss of Little Soldier...{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you and your family. You are both very special people and you gave him the very best chance at life that anyone could have! Run Free Little Soldier, Run!!!!!!
default_xreiter.gif

Latest posts

Back