Our 288 day baby!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry. You did all that you could, and some.
default_no.gif

My heart goes out to you.

Shauna, I am sooo sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. I do know exactly how you feel, that is exactly the way my first foal went. She was dysmature and oxygen-deprived. She lasted for 4 days before fading away. It is absolutely heartbreaking when you have seen moments of seeming normalcy. It makes it nearly impossible to give up.

Sending big hugs your way.
default_crybaby.gif

I'm so sorry to hear you lost Little Soldier. I'm sure Jedi is watching over him now. You and your family have my deepest condolences.

default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
I'm so sorry. You and your husband put up such a fight before and after his birth. Sometimes it just wasn't meant to be. Your Little Soldier was loved from the second he hit the ground until his last breath. Now he and Jedi are running together. Goodbye Little Soldier.
default_bye-sad.gif

I am just now reading all this..........I am so very sorry for your loss, you really did everything you possibly could....he was very lucky to have you and your husband caring for him! I just lost a jenny and her foal so I know your heartache.

I am so very sorry!
default_sad.png

You guys are all so wonderful - thank you
default_wub.png
I never thought I could cry so much over a little being we only knew for 4 days but he was much anticipated, dearly wanted and cherished for the short time we had with him.

Mama Whitney seems to be doing very well. She is a wonderful mom, so she still looks for him and calls for him sometimes but is eating, drinking and being her usual high-intensity self. She is used to a ton of attention from us since we've owned her so the last week has been hard on her, not just from her baby, but a huge change in the usual amount of time and attention she gets from us. I know she will be happy to get back to normal. I'm still concerned she will colic or something out of stress but she seems pretty normal now I'm not as worried. Watching her closely just the same.

I am so sorry for your loss. Please tell your husband I thought he was just wonderful. He tried so hard, I know you both did. We had a singing event last Sat. for one of my cousin's that is going in to the Marines. We did an old song for him named "Soldier Boy", I am sure it was before your time. Ever since, I have referred to your baby as Little Soldier Boy.

I know first hand that when you have all these losses it hurts your heart and you wonder how you can keep going. One footstep at a time, that's how you keep going. Soldier has now made a way for the next one to be saved. People that have kept up with this have learned and so have you.

take a well deserved rest, we will keep you in our prayers.

Oh Shauna, I am so sorry for the loss of your precious little Soldier Boy! He will be forever in your hearts.

Lots of hugs and prayers!

I am so very sorry you lost your little baby boy. You all put up such a brave fight to keep him going. Prayers to lift your heavy hearts.

My heart is broken, as is yours. You did all you could do and so much more!

I am so sorry,

Beth

Oh my goodness what a sad time. Just seems so wrong after all that had work and effort you guys put in.

RIP little foal.

I am so sorry for your loss - I've thought about him and your family all weekend.

He was in wonderful great hands and you tried everything you could think of and then some.

I will continue to have your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Lots and lots of 'cyber' hugs

Shauna, I am so sad that you lost your babyboy.

(((hugs))) to you and hubby and Mama mare..

I guess God had an important plan for him...

Sorry to hear that you lost your little one, I know the feeling. Heaven has one more angel.

What an emotional thread! I am so truely sorry he didn't make it. The photos of him ripped my heart out. Hang in there, you made a great nurse to him.

xox Leonie xox

Latest posts

Back