one mare due to foal. COLT! born 24/9/12 :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

I thought I would quickly share some pics with you girls,

not going to stay on sorry as I'm battling a really bad headache but I had to show you, we think she has dropped ;)

comparison shot is from lunch time today!

013.JPG

classic 100912.jpg

Getting closer!!
default_thumbup.gif

Sorry about your headache - hope it improves very soon.
default_yes.gif

just had a really good sleep now im ready for her to foal so cmon classic, she was just down n uncomfy got backup n yawbubg n standing weight shifting ears pinned.....

Cant get onto your mare stare link today, its saying 'stream not found'

Hope everything is going well this morning
default_smile.png

sorry hehe, was playing with the outdoor cameras
default_smile.png
still haven't got it how I like but lunch time I'll have another play... udder is even bigger this morning! I would say its 3/4 full
default_smile.png
mayb 2/3... see how she is tonight...

yeah another day closer... I'm really hoping she foals before saturday or after saturday... as we have two engagement parties on Saturday night!!!
default_thud.gif
scary stuff! might need to get one of our workers on call
default_smile.png
he lives just down the road...

They just LOVE bringing it in close to a busy day.... I bet Beauty waits for a show weekend for me
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

colour calculator for Classic and River
default_smile.png
hopefully with some spots in the mix!!

16.67% -Smoky Black

16.67% -Buckskin

16.67% -Black

16.67% -Bay

16.67% -Palomino

16.67% -Chestnut

hehe,

no foal this morning but calf number 3 arrived early this morning
default_smile.png
another gorgeous red/brown baby, we are sure getting some lovely calves so far this season! its little head is just darling! :D need to go stalk it with the camera I think
default_smile.png

Classic's udder is bigger this morning, though lopsided poor thing.

Sorry Cassie, but having waited for 10 minutes I still cant get the cam up this morning! Dont know why it takes so long to connect a lot of the time? Hope all is well with Classic - sounds as though things are cooking nicely for our expected baby!
default_yes.gif

sorry Anna, you should be able to get it up now... I was setting up the stable cam at that time
default_smile.png

udder is filled nicely and is now at her normal foaling size, and baby is sitting really low and V tonight
default_smile.png
so heres hoping for baby tonight or tomorrow!!

Well she seems to have got through the night without any excitement - hope she foals for you before the weekend Cassie

Oh and yes, cam working perfectly now!!

1.55am and she's standing quietly - looks as though she's listening to something outside, maybe Suz is close by?

Latest posts

Back