one mare due to foal. COLT! born 24/9/12 :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHHHHH!!!!!
default_sad.png
I hated that part!!
default_sad.png
he was one of my fave characters!!

and the dolls?! yuck! lol so when is season 2 meant to start for you guys?

what do you think of her udder? there isn't really as much change as I thought is there...

thanks Hayley
default_smile.png

well farrier came yippee! and did Classic's feet
default_smile.png
she feels much better now
default_smile.png
poor mumma girl! Finn got his back feet trimmed and Suzie got a 'show trim' hehehe. Smartie got an all round tidy up and penny
default_smile.png
well she didn't need anything as she is a good girl and likes to help me save money hehe.

Farrier worked out price by saying he did 3 1/2 horses
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

3 and 1/2 - that is so funny Cassie LOL!! So glad he turned up though - bet sweet Classic feels more comfortable now.

yeah, she was having a little run around
default_smile.png
so thats nice
default_smile.png

udder has gone down a bit this afternoon, so a little more of a wait which is good
default_smile.png
got the new supplement for her today so hopefully that will help
default_smile.png

she is back on camera now
default_smile.png

I love that show Cassie!

Rumplestiltskin is awesome, I keep threatening to use that as a foal name
default_wink.png

haha that would be an awesome name!! LOL isn't it awesome!!! :D

ok Classic is in the stables, after a horrible day, was so very windy!

she was being a tease again and this morning we all thought it very likely that she would foal... while her udder hasn't done much she was uncharacterstically (if thats a word LOL) depressed and cranky and didn't want to walk... she was VERY loose behind (and still is) and was a deep pink slightly red down the bottom (gone more pale pink again tonight)

but no foal which is good! phew!!

I am about to go to youth group... tonight we are going to an indoor sports centre but its 40 minutes away!!!!
default_thud.gif
I dnt think she will foal on me... but in case you see anything suspicious... please ring mum or dad's mobiles... mum 0429915550 or Dad 0427943849 I will be home around 10:30pm will check on her then... (need to put international stuff in front of that...)

thanks everyone, have a lovely evening/ morning.

I think we're sharing weather Cassie... let's hope it goes away SOON!

Haha hope it has calmed down for you as it has somewhat for us
default_smile.png
still breezy but nothing to before update on classic she has more in her udder then she did at dinner
default_smile.png
I thunk she is getting close ;) will be putting straw down maybe tomorrow will just see how her bag is tomorrow night... Thanks everyone for watching I know life is he hectic

Approx 1.40am and she's hoovering quietly. Just had a good session of itching herself!

Last edited by a moderator:
pics from this morning... udder has increased a little more
default_smile.png
baby is in a better position as classic is definitley morecomfy this morning
default_smile.png

004.JPG

002.JPG

001.JPG

Classic's bag is a little bigger again then at dinner
default_smile.png

she is still only pink inside and has firm poops, so I'm not thinking it will be tonight... but could be soon
default_smile.png
very exciting. if you see anything or cant see anything at all lol please either text or call
default_smile.png

thank you to everyone who watches for me, will be setting my alarm quite a few times tonight to keep an eye on her.

Cassie

You are right Cassie, she is looking a lot more comfortable, bless her. Still looks as though she has a bit more time to go yet before we see what she's cooking.
default_yes.gif

hey Cassie, how did your night go? just checked your cam then and Classic looks like she's just sleeping. I was wondering tho, what do I do if I see something happening and you'r not there. Do i just press that 'low alert' button?

my night was good
default_smile.png
Classic's night was a bit eventful LOL I think baby must have been moving lots... another very uncomfortable night for her... the girls thought she was in first stage labor! udder more increased again this morning
Cunning-Plan.gif

hahaha Classic just dragged her feed bowl off the side of the camera LOL oh dear! guess I better go back out and fix it in a minute LOL what a brat!

Hayley, my number is 0409750076 (thats for us aussie girls) then the first number on the camera is my number with the international code
default_smile.png

yes you can hit low alert, if your worried or think she could be close to foaling... or high alert if she is foaling
default_smile.png
if you wanted to be notified when she starts foaling keep this screen up http://www.marestare.com/barnalarm/# they will hit high alert when she is foaling so the moderators can film the birth its so awesome
default_smile.png

uploading new pics now... remember that she is a mare who doesn't bag up fully before foaling... if this was Suzie's bag I would say we would have another week or two at least as Suzie is very text book (such a good mumma girl!) but Classic who should have been named Tease likes to keep us guessing LOL

oh my! LOL what a night! I was at church and got a msg to say she was down n looked to be in labour and sure enough she was down and really uncomfortable... so I threw some straw down and she had semi mushy poops... the girls on marestare and FB kept a good eye on her for me, but wasnt able to sleep mucch last night... she was up and down all night very uncomfortable rolling, butt rubbing tummy glares ears pinned.... we thought for sure there would be a baby this morning... but nothing LOL
default_thud.gif
I'm quite exhausted today so when I finish work I'm going to grab a nap, but she is progressing baby has dropped some more (Renee said she is a mare who carries high with all her bubbies) and she isn't as wide. so we are ready for a baby any time...

the sooner the better LOL she has been teasing us alot the last few nights but last night was the worst! extra eyes would be appreciated to see what she does tonight...
default_yes.gif

thanks
default_smile.png

I've decided it is less the arrival of a foal that makes us feel great but the sudden ability to have a full night's sleep
default_new_rofl.gif

I'm glad I don't have Beauty up on marestare, the amount of "I'm foaling!" mood swings she goes through I wouldn't have slept for a month by now!

haha yeah I bet! Classic is having so many of these teasing us nights I reckon the night she foals she will be quiet as and no one will think she is doing anything and she will pop that baby out!

Latest posts

Back