one mare due to foal. COLT! born 24/9/12 :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on an adorable looking little foal!
default_517.gif

I have seen attempts to nurse but doesnt look to me to be latching on, I hope it was acomplished earlier and I just missed it. Mama seems in some pain but not too too bad but just maybe making it harder for little one to have enough time to figure out the milk bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys, its a beautiful little colt
default_smile.png
I think a pally
default_smile.png
he has such long legs! and was a very easy textbook delivery
default_smile.png

Classic was in a little pain, so Karen asked me to giver some meds which I have just done, he has had two really good drinks, the girls think he has done a poo, I didn't see it, but Classic has been tearing the bedding up a bit so it could be hidden.... if you see if straining or pooping please let me know, I'll give Classic a mash shortly n help the little guy onto the milk bar again
default_smile.png
they are both resting atm
default_smile.png
cute! oh and will give her some ivermectin too
default_smile.png

I missed it?!? Dangit! Well, now Robin needs to hurry up and pop...this is just not fair :p LOL

Many congratulations Cassie and WELL DONE CLASSIC!! What a gorgeous little boy!!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

Of course I missed it - last tuned in to see you in there checking her udder Cassie (think around 8.30pm your time), then I had to leave. Logged straight back in just now and there he was, bouncing about and looking very cute in his little blue rug, bless him!

So glad all went well for Classic - give her a hug from me please.

How are they doing this morning Cassie - cam is down for me right now, hope everything is ok?

ARRRGG!! the only night I go to bed early and it happens an hour later! lol Congratulations on the little man, can't wait to see him when the cam is working again.

Congrats Cassie and Classic!!!

BUT... where are pics? It's been daylight for a few hours now
default_new_rofl.gif

hahaha sorry guys, about the cam, its not working for me, and I had to go down to work, will duck home in an hour to hopefully fix it up
default_smile.png

we are thinking a Palomino
default_smile.png
and man does he have some leg!!! will try get a pic up, its from my phone so really bad quality sorry

classic baby.jpg

will load some better pics up for you all at lunch
default_smile.png

I'm timing you
default_new_rofl.gif

And if there aren't new baby pics by the end of the day Thor and Loki will invade your thread
default_xbud.gif

ok here are some pics for you all
default_smile.png
your very lucky! Karen hasn't even seen these yet!! lol

IMG_2559.JPG

IMG_2567.JPG I honestly don't know how that worked lol but it looks kinda cool LOL

IMG_2571.JPG

Congratulations Cassie! What a cute little man!!! Cant wait for more pics
default_smile.png

What a sweety!
default_wub.png

Looks likemy boys will have to hold off on the invasion then
default_new_rofl.gif

You were right about the legs Cassie, and looks like he doesn't know what to do about them yet lol.

Very cute, congratulations surrogate mother lol

thanks guys, he is a sweet little funny guy! I was giving him scritches before and he kept stepping out his front legs but not moving his back LOL by the end he was almost fully stretched out and couldn't figure out how to get standing properly again LOL

Latest posts

Back