Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShanesPonies

Reaction score
Hiya! I put up a post the other day with a couple questions but the one I was most interested in never got answered. It may of been from too long of a post lol.
I was wondering if you all think Tilly may be prego, unfortunately just by looking at the photos.
If she is bred she would be just about 6 months along.
We had her ultrasound in the beginning and one vet said she thought she saw something and the other said no she is not bred.
Same thing happened last time she had a foal with the previous owner and who knows if it also happened time before that.
We were told with her last foal she was checked not in foal. Appeared whole pregnancy not pregnant and having heat cycles. Then poof she pops out a filly!
What are your thoughts? My mother has decided to believe the vet but Tilly sure looks a little suspicious to me. Though she may just be fat 😂
1000012759.jpg
1000012807-jpg.51078

Attachments

• 1000012807.jpg
    1000012807.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 23
What a good-looking little! Why wouldn't your vet offer a blood test to confirm pregnancy?? Especially if she's at 6 months. I guess you'll find out in the summer for sure.

Latest posts

Back