one mare due to foal. COLT! born 24/9/12 :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Classic's udder is back down this morning and V is gone...
default_smile.png
phew... camera is up and running, it was actually working last night but I didn't realise LOL going to set up the outdoor camera after taking Jonny to school...

ran out of time to post the pics sorry, not much happening anyway... but Classic is up on camera and is doing some MAJOR butt rubbs!!! lol poor thing! she was cranky at me this morning too...

I can't believe how much she is rolling today! and rubbing on things! just rolled again and then rubbed her bum on the ground... got up... oh wait yawning! hmmm, maybe I should head home n check on her... she has just gone off the screen... I so hope she doesn't plan on foaling tonight... its end of month and I have to work late!!! :/

ok I see her again... stay on screen Classic please! I have so much work to do!! lol/ mares!!

Cassie, you're the best minder ever. I'm seriously considering putting my mares on marestare JUST so you can keep an eye on them for me lol. Hope she holds off till tomorrow for you...

Cassie, I think I missed your new marestare 'address', be a darling and repeat it for me.
default_yes.gif

oh yeah sure sorry Anna,

here it is... http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=classick

the stable seems smaller because I had to change the resolution but I'm going to have a play tomorrow and see if I can get it to show the whole stable... cos at the moment she can hide a little and we don't want that LOL she is much more settled tonight which is fantastic... we have a storm coming through and I am currently at our other store... will be heading back to Ebenezer in the next 20 min but i will be going to youth group so I won't be able to watch... any issues at all please just call me
default_smile.png

thanks everyone
default_smile.png

naw Hayley, I'll definitley watch your girls for you!! makes foaling out so much easier with marestare, I don't think I could do it without marestare from now on
default_smile.png

yep she has quietened down alot tonight
default_smile.png
I dnt think she is ready to foal yet as mummy Karen is in tamworth n we cant have her missing the big event...

all was fine n quiet when i just checked on her, will be waking up several times but unless i see something concerning i wnt go out...

if you need to contact me at all you can use the low or the high alert... will keep barn alarm up just in case but i think we should be fine
default_smile.png

night all hope you all have a lovely day/ night thanks xx

Hi CAssie, 5 am your time and she is just standing quietly. Nice to have someone to watch as all mine are done for the year.

Do you reckon some mares go out of their way to avoid the cam?
default_new_rofl.gif

ok I have worked out what I think is a better angle for the indoor cam... have to go out and fix the outdoor cam now as its on an angle LOL

about 11pm last night Classic all the sudden started doing a lot of chewing... leg shifting and circling, and glances back at her tummy then she started looking for a place to lie down, got down and then jumped straight back up again... . lots of shifting n glances back... searching for a place to lie down, but didn't then was quiet.... then started doing it again about 10min later... but didn't lie down then went quiet... and did it quite a few times that I saw during the night... so I am watching her like a hawk today!!

what do you girls think of the new camera angle? the gate is the right bottom corner

yeah today was quite weird given its the first day of spring WOOHOO!!! LOL hot cold, cloud sunny LOL oh well, it was a lovely painting day
default_smile.png
and Jonny (my lil bro) and I finished painting half our fence ;) and then my friend came over and gave me a lesson on Smartie, he was such a good boy!! :D if the weather is good I might ride him again tomorrow
default_smile.png

Sorry but it is not working for me right now - was earlier in the day? Probably my laptop being 'funny' - or could it be that you are changing it from stable to paddock Cassie? Will try it later!

took some this morning will load them up for you... she had us going again last night several times... flemhing and pacing and biting her tummy and yawning... her milk vein is more noticable this morning, and her udder is a little bigger though at the moment her teats are pointing in, yesterday they were straight down LOL she is definitley loosening up behind baby is just making her her sooo uncomfortable poor mumma.

Thanks for watching
default_smile.png
I'll be keeping an eye on her from work again...

of course she is quiet as today, and even had a little nap in the shade! after I stayed up half the night!! grrr LOL will upload the pics at lunch
default_smile.png

I always seem to have issues viewing her on camera... Right now its just a black screen, hmmmmm.. Cant wait to see new photos
default_smile.png

hmm sorry you can't see it Lexi.... do you have a mac? I don't think it works on macs... :/

ok pics frpom this morning... not very good ones as she wasn't being very photogenic but they are ok...

019.JPG

020.JPG

and Suzie just cos I love her so much!

003.JPG

oh and sorry about her hooves... farrier is coming tomorrow
default_smile.png

and look who was being cute at the piano stool this morning hehe

021.JPG

Latest posts

Back