Meadow is now on foaling cam

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww Kay, you've had a tough foaling season-- that is tough on you but the horses are fine. (thank goodness) I know what it's like to be sleepless in marestare. Can you get any relief? I'd offer to help but with my sleep apnea I can't stay awake at my desk at work.

Meadow foaled a beautiful black & white tovero filly at 1230. Just cant get her latched on. Her tongue keeps hanging out so Im not sure if that is the issue? woohoo she foaled

HOORAY!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

At last LOL!! Many congratulations! Hope you get the nursing bit sorted soon.
default_yes.gif

Anna

Yeah shes nursing and has passed meconium. wohooo. Im so exhausted. Bailey looks like she will foal in the next 24-48 hrs. Funny as I did a milk strip test on Meadow at 1000 pm and it showed PH really high. Glad I didnt go by that and put her on cam. We took Bailey out and put Meadow in at 10:45 and she foaled at 1230 LOL

So glad all has turned out OK - now we need pictures
default_yes.gif

Hoping Bailey foals in the next 24 hours for you -- then you can SLEEP!! LOL!!

Again, many congrats!

Anna

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
She sounds beautiful!!

The test strips are sometimes handy, but on some mares, they just are not accurate. Always go with your gut, I say
default_yes.gif

She is much cuter than those three chickens that were in the stall with Meadow yesterday morning. Congrats!! She looks well worth the wait.
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Kay! I'll look forward to seeing photos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back