Meadow is now on foaling cam

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news on either of these 'late' mares yet?

Anna

Hi, Yes mine went yesterday at 6 in the morning day 363 after keeping me up all night pacing and kicking the box, she finally foaled out in the garden when I turned her out to muck out. A lovely little black filly, which may spot out as she has a few frosty hairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Beetlin! So happy for you! I am keeping an eye on Meadow while shes out. I may have to bring her in early as the heat and humidity are horrible today. She has a fan blowing in her stall

Congratulations on you new filly Beetlin
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Really hoping your mare produces happily and healthily for you very soon Kaykay
default_yes.gif

Anna

Just an fyi meadow is in as we had a pop up thunderstorm complete with high winds, hail etc. Ugh

I'm watching being mine are all done, sorry to brag but had 3 all in April and have enjoyed seeing them play Good Luck, Wishing you a healthy filly.

Cannot wait to see her colour.
default_aktion033.gif

when does she go back in her stall, I've been seeing only black so I'm assuming the camera is off while she enjoys outside time. I'll be watching tonight if I can get a feed..

amanda

shes on cam now so you shouldnt see a black screen? I just have her door open so she can go in or out due to the storms that keep popping up today.

Fran came by this morning to look at all 3 and she agreed they are much bigger in person then they look on cam. If just one would foal this wouldnt be near as stressful
default_new_shocked.gif
If you see patches on cam then we switched thinking she looked closer

At this point all I know is eventually she has to foal LOL

Rebel brag brag brag LOL

Heres me :arg!

Any chance that there are 4 extra little hooves in the stall this morning????
default_rolleyes.gif

Anna

No *big sigh*

Never had a mare trick me this long. Normally when we have a mare with wax and a big full hard udder we get a foal LOL

I think Meadow now wins the award for biggest mare stare drama queen. Geesh. All night she acted like she was going to foal. When we checked her at 1030 she looked ready to go (vulva and bag) Someone get my padded room ready LOL

Sorry guys the cam is down right now as we were fixing the line. One of the storms that blew threw made it sag too low. It will be back in a couple hours. Meadow is outside right now. Maybe I should lunge her? (kidding but tempted)

WOW STILL NO NEWS!!

I simply cant believe how long she's beeen keeping this foal a secret
default_rolleyes.gif

How sure are you of her covering dates? Should we not be re-considering a due date!!

You must be exhausted to put it mildly
default_wacko.png

Anna

My tired brain sees foals almost every morning in her piles of poop. I cannot imagine what you must be seeing!!
default_wink.png

Yesterday I went running out as I saw a kitty foal LOL. Its really messing with my head. At this point we are re thinking everything. I do know though that she has had a hard full udder, wax and sticky fluid for days now. Bailey is getting close too. They are making me nuts

Latest posts

Back