Mare is under Mare Stare and testing ready!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil hoofbeats

Reaction score
default_new_shocked.gif
Hairicaines MoonDancer is testing ready, and is dripping milk!! This is a very special mare, and a favorite of all the kids in the neighborhood!!! So if there are any night owls out there this evening all eyes would be greatly appreciated!!

Here is the link http://www.marestare.com/cam.php?alias=lilhoofbeats. Thankyou!!!!!!

Home 828-433-5425

cell 828-219-2274

Please feel free to call if you see anything!!!!! We welcome all calls anytime!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
will watch for awhile
default_saludando.gif

are the other 2 squares showing the same horse?

keeps flickering.

Thankyou everyone!!! We are sooooo nervous!!!!! This is our first of the year!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

There are four squares and I can really only see two clearly. The top right obviously a pg horse and the bottom left I cant really tell, the other two are just fuzzy- bad lighting or something. Ok, I see a different view of the same stall but cant tell on the other two pics.

Still heavy waxing and dripping, she is showing EVERY sign of foaling!!!!!!

I am not too sure how to set the alert?? Do i put it on High? or do i wait till she is in actual labor?

Julie you need to hit the yellow (low alert) if you think she is close to foaling, up and down, full udders etc.

If you have time to hit the red (high alert) when she is foaling that is great. Otherwise other people will take care of that for you.

Thanyou for clearing that up for me Joanne!!! , and Thankyou Kayla for helping keep watch last night!!!!! MoonDancer still has not foaled!! Cannot believe she is holding that baby in. I have seen over 108 births of Miniature horses in my breeding career, and have had only one other mare show all these signs and not foal in 24 hours!Ughhhh....
default_wacko.png
Oh well, i will be putting her out for about 1 hour to stretch her legs and graze from about 10:15 till 11:15 my time, and I will be with her the entire time. After that she will be right back on Mare Stare! Thankyou you all for your patience, and helpful eyes!

Oh I have had them do that, and not foal for a few days!! Hopefully she will go soon... STILL waiting on mine to do something but they do not appear that close yet.

Sorry, but glad I did not miss the event...

She better not pop it outside.

Will be watching once she gets in...
default_saludando.gif

Moondancer is back under the camera, she has toe HUGE balls of wax on both teats, I will try to get pics of this and post later. Will keep everyone updated, thankyou all for your support!!

Back