Mare is under Mare Stare and testing ready!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOW SHE IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shes down flat and looks like mama is checking the foals position. Mare is up and repositioning..... Is down flat and contracting hard.... COME ON YOU CAN DO IT!! FOAL IS OUT!!

Congrats
default_aktion033.gif

Mare is still down & resting but the foal is starting to wiggle more and has scooted around by mama's side. She is licking it. It is really light colored - white??

Is it a perlino? Looks pretty white!

Its a beautiful Sabino White Filly!!!!!!!! Thankyou all for the calls and support i recieved tonight, You guys made it all so much easier with the extra eyes watching!!!!! Everything went smooth, Mother and daughter are getting along great!!!! Thankyou again for helping make this a safe and wonderful foaling experience!!!! Julie @ Lil Hoofbeats Farm
default_biggrin.png

default_wub.png
Congratulations Julie

I watched the whole delivery. It was text book!!!!!!!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

It was fun watching you through the whole process. I knew right after you delivered the foal that it was a filly as dainty as she was.

You did teach me how to get a white foal. You just need to rub all the color off them. HA HA HA HA HA

Hope you get some well deserved sleep. Thanks for sharing the miracle of birth with all of us..
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

Many congratulations on the birth of your little filly -- well done to Momma Mini too!!

Anna

OH i missed it , with the time difference i fell asleep !!!!!!!! congratulations she looks lovely
default_wub.png
...and most important of all , shes here without any problems
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Oh yay!!
default_wub.png
I headed to bed--but I knew this one would foal soon. Congrats!!

Such a white baby!!
default_laugh.png
I look forward to her introduction photos.

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE]
pichorsedance.gif

[SIZE=14pt]What a nice filly, Finally.....[/SIZE]
cowboywaiting.gif
[SIZE=14pt]Now you can relax[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! What a pretty little filly. Good luck keeping her clean.

As I am looking at her I keep thinking she is truly a Pearl.
default_biggrin.png

Yep that was exciting and my first Mare Stare baby to see born. Cant wait to see pics of her close up- congrats again!!!

Latest posts

Back