Paris is on marestare - FILLY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad Princess is doing so well!!
default_aktion033.gif
naw miss little Sunny, but glad she is able to spend time outside now!!
default_biggrin.png

Princess has now moved out back into her normal paddock with her favorite mare, and another sweet mare. She is much happier. No sign of any discomfort, gum colour is completely back to normal, so her anemia has passed completely and she has replenished her blood supply, she is a normal little mare again
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I am so happy. She is still on ulcer meds three times a day, but that will only be for another week, and then that stops too.
default_yes.gif

I am just thrilled that she has come through all this and is now back to her normal, happy self, out doing normal things
default_wink.png

Thank you all for your support during her recovery
default_cheekkiss.gif

S pleased to hear that Princess has recovered enough to go back out 24/7 with her friends - she will feel much happier now, bless her. Believe it or not, good grass is one of the best things for a horse suffering from anemia, so your having grazed her regularly has probably helped a great deal.

We would love some pictures when you can - of Princess and of course Paris and little Sunny.
default_yes.gif

Ill get some new pics over the weekend for you
default_yes.gif

Paris and Sunny moved out with the other mares and foals today, so they're very happy too!!
default_wub.png

I'm so pleased that Princess is coming back strong. You'll have to give her a carrot for me!

Hate to tell you but Ellie encoded a message in one of those photos, she says she wants to come and live with me
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png
default_new_rofl.gif

Hehe, you'll have to pry Ellie away from me
default_wink.png
I love that filly
default_wub.png

I will pass on your carrot to Princess tomorrow. She LOVES her carrots
default_smile.png
When she went a bit off her food, grated carrot was what got her eating again lol

I've got a crowbar, do you think that would do the job?
default_new_rofl.gif

Maybe Fantasy will throw her legs onto a filly for me!

I love how they each have a favourite food, although mine all agree on licorice. If I take a packet of that into the paddock my life is at risk!
default_new_rofl.gif

LOL, i think i would have trouble fighting off a crowbar
default_laugh.png
default_wink.png

When is Fantasy due? I hope you get your beautiful filly
default_yes.gif

Licorice is something i never have, as i cant stand the smell of it lol So mine dont get that. They get carrots and apples, and LOVE them
default_yes.gif

I eat as much of it as the horses so it's a real fight when I get some
default_laugh.png

Fantasy could go any time from the middle of October through to the end of December
default_wacko.png
Really hoping for another filly to run on as the stallion is in another state and difficult to get to but I really like him.

Latest posts

Back