Crystal is testing ready, and would like some help watching please!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil hoofbeats

Reaction score
Crystal is testing ready, thick white/yellow colostrum, and i have her on cam. but have to go to work. will watch her peroidically from work, but here is my cell if anyone sees ANYTHING!! 828-219-2274 please call if you see anything unusual would like all the help i can get, Julie
default_new_shocked.gif

http://www.marestare.com/cam.php?alias=lilhoofbeats

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can see right now is a tail, but I promise I'll keep an eye on that tail as long as I'm online this afternoon.
default_laugh.png

How exciting....so much for house work for me today!! I think I better check my popcorn supply too. This mare stare thing is so addicting.

I've got her up. She sure was pawing the ground there for a minute. Quieted down now, but still looking suspicious.....

I'm unable to get marestare, but I'm wishing you the best luck on another colorful and correct foal!!!
default_saludando.gif

I bet she goes pretty soon.............pawing at the ground and backing her self into the wall to rub her butt........ALOT!!!

Had to go home to post(could not remember my pass word) Anyway. ZCleaned the stall again, and she has a heavy wax on both teats. It is unusual as not many of my mares wax, but she has. She is backing up and pushing her butt against the wall. It cannot be much longer as she is showing all the signs. relaxed vulva. waxed, and prominant tail bone. She is READY, and immenent.
default_new_shocked.gif
all eyes invited!!!!!!!

I was wondering if that was you cleaning her stall.
default_smile.png
At least you will be there for the big event which looks to be soon.

Sure hope you are there for this Julie.

It does look like it will be soon.

Julie are you able to set your screen to just have one camera?

It would be so great to be able to see this mare in a larger format.

Shes swishing her tail a lot and looks uncomfortable. Hope its soon!

Good Luck

Alisha

I am home from work now, and watching her like a hawk. I dont know if you that are watching can see, but her tail bone is REALLY sticking up, and she has realy dropped in her rear. She has pretty good size "wax" balls on each tip, but is not dripping . Last year she did not show many signs, but this year, oh wow is she giving all the clues!! i realy dont think she will go much longer, all eyes welcome, and dont hesitate to call 828-219-2274
default_new_shocked.gif

going to take a "cat nap" have the halter moniter on her, but if anyone could help watch would be great. She still waxed and very ready and will definately be tonight. If anyone sees anything please call, Julie 828-433-5425 or 828-219-2274
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Thankyou in advance, Julie

http://www.marestare.com/cam.php?alias=lilhoofbeats

Foaled a beautiful LOUD tovero colt!!! half white face with eye patch over the eye!! Awsome, will post pic in the am Thankyou to all that called,
default_biggrin.png
saw it when i got home on my caller ID, but was already at the barn!!! Thankyou again, great to have support, you guys are the best!!!

default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
:wub Congratulations!!!! He is stunning! What great color and that zig-zag pattern is great!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

I watched up until midnight, then gave up and went to sleep. Saw your wonderful colt just now when I checked the computer.

Glad you were there to see that one!

I visited last night, and noticed her tail swishing, but then had to get off the computer. Just woke, and had to log on to see if the foal arrived.

I see he arrived, and he's so beautiful! Momma is beautiful too.

Congratulations!
default_smile.png

Back