LOTS OF PRAYERS PLEASE?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linda -- I JUST saw this post. I havent been around enough and missed it when it first went up.

I am SO SORRY and will be thinking of you and praying and hoping for good news. We are so far away I am not sure what we could do to help out, but Bob and I are here for you if there is anything at all we could help with.

Please keep everybody updated as you get more information. This is just so awful and so unfair. I am glad you have gone to different doctors and other opinions.

Linda,

You are in our thoughts and prayers constantly here....Fight the good fight, girl! As others have said, attitude is a big part of this, so keep the smile going, the good thoughts running, and the Love flowing!

If I can help in ANY way...just call me!

dru

Linda--just stopping before pasture cleaning to let you know I've been thinking of you today.
default_smile.png

Karla

Linda, I also am just seeing this. My prayers and good thoughts are coming your way. Hang in there!!

Mary, my computer has been acting up and won't let me post pictures. I love the one you took and Karen sent me a couple too. Fred did have quite a sense of humor on the way home cause he untied himself and scooted under the butt rope and went to have a hot date with Becky. I haven't heard anything today, I was hoping to but they never called with any results [and I did request that they would]. So I still really probably won't know much till friday. I can't tell you all how much this forum family means to me. It just makes me tear up every time I read knowing how much you all care. Thank you so much. Linda

My computer won't let me post pictures either, but let's see if this link will work. I think your forum friends would like to see how you and Fred did at the AMHA show yesterday in the Single Pleasure Driving Championship.

Linda and Fred

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul and I tried to get information on the biopsy today but after calling all three doctors we STILL don't know. The GP never got the information because he didn't order the test, the dr at Darmouth-Hitchcock can't tell me anything yet cause I'm not in the system up there yet and of course the one who ordered the test never called yesterday and wasn't in the office today! Little frustrating eh? Please keep the prayers coming I think its the only thing that is keeping me sane. Thanks, Linda

Linda, I will keep you in my prayers.

Targetsmom...thanks so much for posting the picture I love it.

Linda..do you want to hear something funny...I have never told anyone on the forum so I am a little embarrassed...but, maybe you will get a little chucklle out of it.

I have been married for 26 years ..and don't ask me why...because I still don't know. My husband nickname for me is Fred...LOL. I have ask him why he calls me Fred and he doesn't know...LOL

Linda! That is a fabulous picture of you and your boy. And that blue sashy thing sure looks mighty awesome on him--down right regal.
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Post that photo in the photo section so it's not buried.
default_biggrin.png

I LOVE the pic and finally get to meet YOU if only by picture and just love the blue sash on that pretty mini of yours. You are right about the waiting that is always the hard part....fingers crossed...toes crossed....mmmm....crossing my heart and praying for good news!

OH my gosh ~~~~

Don't sit back and take it my friend. Fight like the dickens because we all are with you!

Linda, you are still in my thoughts and prayers every day. That photo of you and Fred is magnificent, beautiful horse, lovely smiling face.
default_biggrin.png
He is still one of my favorite horses ever. I am going to print the photo and show Miss Flirty her boyfriend.
default_wub.png

Keep up the positive thinking girlfriend, you are a very strong woman and you can beat it, whatEVER it is!

(((((BIG, GYNORMOUS, HUMONGOUS BEAR HUGS COMING YOUR WAY!!!)))))

It wasn't a "good news" morning this morning. It was confirmed that it is pancreatic cancer, and the most common type of tumor. Courtney was in the room this morning when the call came in and it really hurt. I will not quit, I can't I have too much going for me and a beautiful child, husband, family, dear friends and horses. Keep praying and I KNOW I will beat this. Thanks Linda

Oh Linda! I'm so sorry to hear that! Take comfort that your forum family is standing beside you all the way! You are a fighter! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear it. I was hoping they had made a mistake.

You can beat this
default_yes.gif

I wish I was close enough to help with the shoeing load.

Hang in there.

Vickie

So sorry to hear that, but I know you will keep fighting!! Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything at all we can do for you. We will keep the prayers coming too.

Mary

I know it is not good news but YOU keep a good -healthy attitude. Their are alot of folks pulling for you
default_wub.png

Definitely not the news we were praying for.

Continuing to send you positive thoughts, prayers

and hopes that the new facility you will go to, has the

perfect treatment plan for you.

Back