LOTS OF PRAYERS PLEASE?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Sue, It was good to see you and MaKayla today. Fred REALLY likes Cami, and so does Ramona. Have a great fourth! Linda

I love the picture with Shadow and your granddaughter - how cute!

Still sending lots of prayers your way... and positive thoughts for a good doctor's visit on the 11th!

Dee

[SIZE=12pt]Linda,[/SIZE]

I just found this tread through the regular forum page (I've been gone for a couple of weeks) and I just can't believe it
default_no.gif

You are such a lovely person and always so helpful.

I just want you to know you are in my prayers and I will be sending positive thoughts your way on the 11th X10

Hugs,

Joy

Actually the 14th is the big day that we should find out more. I am praying like mad and enjoying my family and friends to the max right now. I can't tell you just how much you all mean to me and I can't ever thank you all enough for all the love and kindness you all have shown me. I WILL BEAT THIS! I do have up and down days and the down days are a real downer especially when the pain gets intense, but then I remember how everyone is pulling for me and I just can't let you all down I still have too much to do!. Linda

The 14th is my son's birthday so it will be easy for me to remember and a candle will be lit for you.

Keeping you in my prayers Linda.

We are working on being positive and Fred is keeping me busy! What a ladies man, he has two girls fighting over his attentions now and Miss Becky's nose is really out of joint because she is not one of the girls. I am still shoeing horses, some days off with Courtney and some partnered up with hubby Paul. Today we will be really careful though cause the air quality is not good and its wickedly hot. The prayers and humor you send me keep me going and I so appreciate it and Getitia I really appreciated yours this morning and yes Les WILL collect on that steak dinner! Linda

Linda

Just wanted you to know the prayers continue from here from all of us at Maine Pride.

default_wub.png
Well Linda all I can say is I am embarrassed and ashamed that I am JUST NOW finding all this out! I've been off here a while for my own health reasons and that's no excuse as this is my second family and they mean the world to me!

Please accept my fervent hope and prayers for a positive good outcome for the future dear! You have all my best wishes and more love as a friend than you can imagine right now...

we've never met and probably never will but please give that Fred and big hug for me and enjoy the love of your horses..i no longer have mine which makes me sad but that's another story for another time Gosh I love to drive.
default_yes.gif

Best of luck!!

Maxine and Carl

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I was really touched that you responded to my thread about Princess and her glucose/ insulin test, when you have so much else to deal with! I did get my question answered (on the Cushings forum) and she IS insulin resistant as I thought all along.

Mary

Latest posts

Back