LOTS OF PRAYERS PLEASE?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE- I had the biopsy this afternoon and they will have results on mon. The mass is in the neck from what one of the nurses told me and the dr who did the procedure told me to consult a surgeon. This place had a more positive attitude though the dr was still being cautious. He did say that you can't diagnose until all the tests are in. I will say they have great drugs though because I am still fuzzy! Hehe, and I just want to say that PRAYERS DO WORK, love you all Linda

Praying for great results on Monday.

Barbie

Linda,

I am sure like everyone else I thought of you all day today. I am so glad the doctors are thinking a little more positively. You keep those positive thoughts and we will keep those prayers coming!

Sue

Lots of prayers for good news, dear friend! and of course a big ((hug)) until I see you again in person to give you a real one.

Pam

Keep busy...busy...busy. I know that is easy to say but harder to do. The waiting is the hardest but sounds like you have some better doctors. I will keep praying for you!

Checking in--and wanted you to know I was here.
default_smile.png

Lord--please cradle Linda and her family in the palm of Your hand at this time and give them exactly what they need to see this through.

Amen.

Keeping you in my thoughts, Linda...

Liz

Still thinking of you and your family, and hoping for good news. (((((HUGS)))))

Today is Courtney's birthday. I just wish I could give her good news today, but we haven't heard anything at all yet. I had a great day yesterday then WHAM it came back [the pain] and I am not at my best right now. Thank you all for your prayers though. Linda

Linda I Hope you feel better today and get good news!! Can you Tell Courtney I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

love ya

Amanda

Update, the drs office at Dartmouth-Hitchcock called and I have an appointment next friday [the 27th] PLEASE PLEASE keep your fingers crossed and prayers a coming. I still am in the dark on a lot of stuff but I am praying for a good outcome and this appointment is the day before my 20th wedding anniversary. Linda

How about if we skip the whole finger crossing idea and talk to God directly.
default_wink.png

Hang in there, Linda. You're going to be in good hands. We can pray for the doctor's to know exactly what to do.

Wish Courtney a Happy Birthday for me please! I will hug you in person on Sunday, but I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers too. Just remember Lance Armstrong and keep the faith.

Mary

Hi Linda,

Haven't been on the back porch lately so just saw the post.

So sorry you are going through this. Sounds like you are in

good hands now. Praying for you and your family.

God Bless

Cathy

Today is Courtney's birthday. I just wish I could give her good news today, but we haven't heard anything at all yet. I had a great day yesterday then WHAM it came back [the pain] and I am not at my best right now. Thank you all for your prayers though. Linda

Oh Linda - haven't been on here in some time but your news of cancer hit me like a ton of bricks! I hope the docs give you good news...and a good game plan!

Happy Birthday to Courtney and Freedom sends her those annoying kisses...
default_wub.png

Glad you got to meet your granddaughter and that you and your daughter are working things out.

Lots and lots of prayers sent your way from one who was too tough to die last summer when the docs told me after the fact that the knee infection was bad enough to do me in....

Hoping to see you at Horseheads and thanks to your help, my trims earned Weatherly a reserve last weekend in our second Morgan show.
default_yes.gif

Take care! We are thinking of you!

Dee

Went to the NEMHS show yesterday and got home about 10:00 last night. I really needed to go as it helped my attitude so much. Thank you so much Diana, Karen, Mary and Bonnie. It was so good to visit with ALL my wonderful friends, and of course Fred was very naughty on the way home. He decided that Becky should have been the prize NOT the blue ribbon he won. So he untied himself and slid his butt under the butt rope when we stopped and tried to [ahem] talk Becky into going on a date! Naughty boy! He just makes me smile. Linda

Congrats again on the great showing! I loved watching both Becky and Fred driving. You should post the results and/or photos on one of the other forums where more people will see them!!!

Back