LOTS OF PRAYERS PLEASE?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linda,

Your last post brought tears..this will sound strange, but I have tears of sadness for what you are going through and tears of happiness. I am SO HAPPY to hear you are almost a newly wed againL. I am also so happy you are spending time with your daughter and granddaugter.

I am sad for what you are going through, please know you are in my prayers. I can tell you have a great supporting husband and that means a lot. I know God is hearing everyone's prayer's and I can tell you are a fighter. I wish you and your family all the luck and happiness in the world. Have a great Honeymoon!

Linda,

It was so nice to see you today at the MMHC show. I have to tell you, that I had tears in my eyes more often then not. You see, when I was a kid my mother and I went to all my shows together. We had a very close relationship. Sadly, my mother died of lung cancer when I was a teenager. Showing was never the same after that and I got out of horses all together.

Then last year my daughter, Makayla, and I started showing minis. It brought back a flood of memories. They were good memories that had been long forgotten. At our very first show I happened to look over and saw you and Courtney sharing the day together. Sharing memories. It was so strange. I hardly knew you but I felt like we had something in common.

I told Makayla the stories about my mother and I going to shows together many times. So when she heard about you being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer it really struck a cord with her. She wanted to do what ever she could to help you and your family. That is why she wanted to start raising funds to help.

We were able to raise some money today with "Ribbons for Linda". But I want to raise a whole lot more. You and your family need to concentrate on you getting better and not even think about financial stressors.

You will beat this! I have faith.

Sue

Very sweet picture of Linda with her grand-daughter today.

DSCN0941-2.jpg

Sue

Linda,

I hope you are doing well today..that pic of you and your grand-daughter is so cute!!

love you

Amanda

U DID AWSOME AT THE SHOW TODAY BUT THE JUDGE WAS WACK SHE WAS TRYING TO TELL ME HOW TO SHOW I WAS LIKE I HAVE BENN SHOWING MINIS 10 YRS!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, that pic of Linda and the granddaughter is so precious!! Keeping you in my prayers, Linda, you keep fighting, girl!!!

Sue, you touched me and brought tears to my eyes this morning. You must be a great mom to have such a wonderful daughter like Makalya to want and do a wonderful act of kindness for a special friend. If we only had many more MAKALAYA's in the world we'd be a better place. I love the picture of Linda and her granddaughter, she will cherrish that one for a lone time.

We raised a little money here at the CMHC show for Ribbons for Linda not much but the pot will grow bigger at the word gets arounds.

I love that photo of you with your granddaughter, Linda. Now she knows what her grandma is all about. Lucky girl.
default_yes.gif
Thanks for sharing it Bozley.

Linda...we're sending lots of prayers your way lady. You've got the heart and soul to win this class....just like driving Fred into that ring so many times and coming out with the blue ribbon...YOU can do this. Stay on those doctors...keep pushing for the cure...it is beatable. I'm looking forward to driving with you in Tulsa girl...!!!

God Bless you and your family and Godspeed in getting through this.

Connie & Tim

PS: Does Fred know you are driving that roan? (who is that?) Sure is a cutie passenger you have there!
default_smile.png

Oh Linda, I had no idea!!! Prayers coming- LOTS of them!!!! I am SO happy to hear you got to see your granddaughter! And yes, life does throw us into all kinds of loops and tailspins.

Wishing you AND your family the absolute best and am sending truck loads of good karma, thoughts and prayers your way!!!!!!!!

HUGS!!!

I love the pic of you and your granddaughter. I have ten g-kids and am today waiting on my first great grandbaby...it is a boy...so they say. Anyway still am praying for you from Kansas
default_wub.png

Linda...we're sending lots of prayers your way lady. You've got the heart and soul to win this class....just like driving Fred into that ring so many times and coming out with the blue ribbon...YOU can do this. Stay on those doctors...keep pushing for the cure...it is beatable. I'm looking forward to driving with you in Tulsa girl...!!!

God Bless you and your family and Godspeed in getting through this.

Connie & Tim

PS: Does Fred know you are driving that roan? (who is that?) Sure is a cutie passenger you have there!
default_smile.png
Connie that is Shadow [ERMF Special FX] Who is Fred's "brother". They were raised together and live next to each other. Shadow is a very special gentleman. He is a 2x national champion amateur roadster and won the amateur pleasure last year at nationals. More important than that though is he is the "uncle" to all the babies and one heck of a driving horse. Driving him is like driving a souped up sports car, you just think of where you want to be and he will put you there. Shadow is special needs though he has some very very weird quirks and stresses any time he is away from his "family". I tried ground driving him at 2 years of age and he darn near killed me. Couldn't hook him till he was five and had to do two years of ground driving with him and I don't regret those two years at all. It made him a great driving horse. Lisa Singer couldn't say enough good about him when I took him to one of her clinics a few years ago. Mystik [my granddaughter] and him really hit it off! She was trying to drive him. Linda PS We really appreciate all the prayers they do help!

Oh..I just love the picture..thanks for posting. Linda...you and your family are still in my prayers.

The latest update is I have an appointment on July 11, at Dartmouth-Hitchcock. This is a VERY important one where they go in to see if the cancer has spread. My family and I are really praying it hasn't. This will decide what course of treatment they have planned for me. Please keep those prayers coming they really do help and no matter what I am not planning on giving up. I actually have been going out with my husband and doing some horses and I have been working up some horses at home. I have a two year old knothead that keeps me on my toes in the morning trying to ground drive him. Thank you all so much. Linda

Linda,

We think about you and pray for you constantly. Just keep those positive thoughts.

Sue

Linda, You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers hoping that this ugly thing doesn't and hasn't spread. Keep those good days coming but don't over do the work. Sorry I'll miss you today but I'm sure Karen can take care of things. It's going to be a busy weekend but I'm going to try and give you a call for a little chat.

Love ya

Hi Linda, Just wanted to let you know that you are in our prayers and I feel confident you can beat this. I dont come into the back porch very often so didnt catch this thread until today. Take care ...

It was great to see Linda/Paul and Courtney today. Thanks for coming out so that I could see you all and give Linda a big HUG!!!!!

Linda,

It was nice to see you today.

Cami & Fred sure seemed to take a liking to each other.
default_wub.png
Hopefully in 11 months you and I both will see a nice little foal from the two!
default_biggrin.png

I am glad you are spending July 4th with your family and horses. Enjoy the day to its fullest!

Take care,

Sue

Latest posts

Back