LOTS OF PRAYERS PLEASE?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know that prayers are coming for you and family from our house !!

If you are there on Sunday and are up to it I will personally hook up Fred for you and get you in the ring, never hooked him before but I'm sure I can do it. I love to watch both of you driving.

I also just sent you a new PM.

Linda,

I dont know what to say other then i hope every thing goes good!! I will be praying for you and your family. Please let me know if i can do anything for you or your family!!

Amanda

Oh, Linda!! I had no idea and I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this.

Fred said:
We are both confused and the dr and oncologist at the hospital I went to were extremely bleak [trust me it was really bad it had Paul bawling like a baby].
Do not continue to see these doctors. Do not hesitate, do not pass go, do not look back!
default_nono.gif
RUN, don't walk, to someone with a more positive outlook. I work in a hospital and I can tell you that the attitude of your doctor can save your life and it sounds like your current physicians are more likely to slap a toe tag on you before you even get the tests. There's a difference between realism and negativity and you need to find a different doctor!
default_no.gif

I am proud to show alongside several wonderful ladies who have survived cancer through sheer stubborn will and refusal to give up either hope or their horses. Both of them said their doctors would have had a fit if they'd known the ladies were out at the barn with their compromised immune systems but they each credit the horses with keeping them alive. Get out there and drive Fred this weekend and we'll all be cheering for you!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
You and your family will be in our prayers.

Leia

Linda - please know that I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers...

Big hugs from California,

Liz R.

Linda-

I am so glad to hear about you and your granddaughter, but very upset to hear this latest turn of events. My thoughts and prayers continue for your and your family. I know you are strong and will fight this.

If you do need help at the show this weekend, let me know and I will BE THERE!! I am not planning to show, but I could come and help you out if you need it.

Mary

Right now I am sitting here at the computer and bawling like a baby because of the wonderful friends I have. Paul threw a hissy fit with the doctor and the biopsy is scheduled for tomorrow around 3:00 in the afternoon. I am truly praying they are wrong but if they aren't I am not giving up without a fight! Diana I called to have my records sent to Dartmouth-Hitchcock this morning but they still can't do anything without the biopsy. I WILL be at the show on sunday! I can feel all your prayers and I KNOW they will work. Right now though I have to admit I am as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs and probably will be until I get an appt at Dartmouth-Hitchcock. I really don't have any faith in the doctors here but I still have to do the biopsy here. The thing that bothers me most right now though is Courtney's birthday is friday and I really really hope I can give her good news on her birthday instead of bad. Love to all! Linda

Linda I am so sorry you are going through tough times, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers hoping the original diagnosis is wrong.

Hugs from Ontario

Yvonne

I skim the forum quickly a few times a week right now; I always read your posts, Linda. My heart just fell as I read your words. I've read all the way thorugh hoping to read the results were all good news...instead you can add me to your list of prayer warriors. I'll check in here daily to get updates.

You are strong. I want to see you at Horseheads.
default_yes.gif

Remember the email you sent me a few months ago--it meant so much.
default_wub.png
Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

You are one of a kind.

Do NOT GIVE IN...you are doing right by finding a different doctor. I worked in Hospice for many years and attitude is everything. Keep doing the things YOU LOVE
default_wub.png

Linda, I am so glad that you have your family close to you and your granddaughter to enjoy. I do believe in the healing power of prayer. Our God is amazing I will be praying for you. Stay strong. Hugs to you,

Thank you all so much. I SO BELIEVE in the power of prayer. I got to talk to a lady last night who beat this and I hope will be seeing her dr very soon. Just keep praying please. Linda

I will be thinking of you this afternoon and prayering for great results and that those drs are wrong. See you on Sunday and will have a couple of boxes of tissue for us to share. I have a hard time reading this thread expecially at work.

My thoughts are with you and the family specially today. I'm not able to concentrate here at work, just thoughts for you going through my head.

If you need any help getting ready Saturday for Sunday let me know and I will drive over.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I just wanted to add myself to the long list of people praying for you and your family. I hope your biopsy appointment goes well today.

OMG LInda I have only officially met you once but did get to talk with your hubby last fall at Cumberland we were parked right next to you. This is a battle and your positive attitude can make you the winner. Prayers from here that the biopsy goes well this afternoon and that your original drs are wrong. Also prayers for your husband and the rest of your family. Will be waiting for Good updates. You can beat this with All your forum friends prayers and help. Prayers from here until you say to stop.

Nita

Latest posts

Back