LOTS OF PRAYERS PLEASE?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linda-

Prayers coming to you and your family from Florida. I hope you get good news.

On the positive side, I am so glad you have met your granddaughter.

Barbie

you will all be in my prayers! i cannot relate to what you are going through but i can sure relate to the terror your husband is feeling. stay strong, think positive thoughts. prayer is a wonderful thing!

Sending thoughts and prayers for you, your hubby and your family!!

default_wub.png
{{{HUGS}}}
default_wub.png

Lots of prayers coming your way, Linda. Lots of hoping for GOOD news too.
default_yes.gif

Linda-

Jen and I will have you and your family in our prayers and thoughts. Think positive and fight like crazy!

I hope Tuesday is filled with GOOD news.

If there is anything we can do just let us know. Don't hesitate

Take care

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Cumberland Maine

Just wanted to give you all an update. My husband called this morning and finally got through to the dr who is to do the biopsy [or I should say his office]. They told him not this week but NEXT WEEK TUES!] HUH! Anyway he blew a gasket and they called him back and had an appt set up for this wed. We were told these procedures are only done on tues. We are both confused and the dr and oncologist at the hospital I went to were extremely bleak [trust me it was really bad it had Paul bawling like a baby]. However I have a client who is in the medical field and she gave me the name of a dr at Dartmouth-Hitchcock in NH. They specialize in cancer especially what I have. The odd thing is the dr I had NEVER gave me their name and the secretary at his office knew nothing about them. Anyway please please pray these guys made a bad mistake and that Dartmouth-Hitchcock can help. Thank you all so much I can tell you your prayers are helping my husband and I cope with a very bad situation. Thank you. Linda

Linda,

From what I know of you, you are a good person. I am so sorry to see you in this difficult situation and I wish you the very best.

Congratulations on you and your daughter improving things. Enjoy the time that you have with her and your grandchild. Cancer or not, life is too short to not take every opportunity to let them know you care.

Linda,

If you don't like what you hear from these doctors, talk to someone else. What I mean is (and I know every situation is different) when my dad was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer 18 years ago, he got angry with the first doctor who told him to "get your affairs in order, you may have 2 years" and went looking for someone more positive. Found a more progressive doc and they worked out a treatment plan that included trying some new experimental drugs, and it worked. He is going strong to this day.

God bless you and I hope you get some good news when the results come in.

I am holding you in my thoughts and prayers, Linda.....

Hope your tests come back that their original idea is in

error.

Be strong and fight the good fight......Miracles happen

every day.....

Linda,

Just read this as I have not been on the computer hardly at all for a few weeks. I can'y hardly believe all this is going on since we were down a couple weeks ago. You, Paul, and the girls will be in our thoughts and prayers! Good work on pushing for the best in the field!

We will be in touch

Mark

Linda, you have my prayers and so does your entire family!

I enjoy your posts so much on the forum....I don't always have something to say in reply...but I want you to know that I appreciate you alot!

Take care and we will keep the prayers coming......
default_yes.gif

Oh Linda. I very rarely get to the back porch, so I didn't know the news. Sending TONS of prayers your way, you have much to do before your time comes, including watching your little granddaughter grow up!

You just never know what way your life will turn from day to day, do you? I have had a family crisis this past week that brought my 18 month old granddaughter to live with me. No telling for how long, could be forever. So I am a parent all over again at age 47. Pretty much turned my life upside down, inside out, and sideways. Glad to have my granddaughter, but so sad for the reasons that brought her to me.

Sending you my biggest hugs and positive vibes, prayers, and everything else. You will be in my thoughts daily.

Amy and the Finch Meadow Gang

Linda, I've never met you, but hearing that you're going through this has struck me hard. You're part of my forum family. I'll be sending out my best healing thoughts and prayers.

{{{hugs}}} {{{hugs}}} {{{hugs}}}

Linda,

Don't mess around with your present dr, go straight to Dartmouth in Hanover. It was the best place for Russ when he was sick and they told us the tumor was bad. When in a did a exploratory and found the problem. I can't personally say only great things come from the doctors up there. It's been 3 years now and everythings is great. Hang in there and and fight which I know you are a great fighter. I'm sure is it taking a lot out of Paul and you, especially try to keep it from the kids. I don't know how you are both doing that.

Hope to see you on Sunday if not, I'll take a day off next week and come over to pick Missy up. Besides I need a day off of work.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Latest posts

Back