LOTS OF PRAYERS PLEASE?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linda, I know you only through your posts here. I've seen your indominable spirit through those posts, and have NO doubt you are the kind of 'fighter' who can beat this!

As others have said, make taking care of yourself the first priority, and know you have a vast 'army' praying and sending their MOST positive thoughts to and for you...Mine included!!

Margo

And BTW, your "Fred" IS a handsome fellow!

We go to Dartmouth-Hitchcock today to find out what they can do. Hopefully I will have some good news to share today! Linda

Linda, know my heart is with you and the family. I came to love you and sweet Court alot. If you wish some alternative "stuff" I have lots and it is yours for the asking. Hugs Debs

default_yes.gif
Prayers are there for your healing and the healing of your family. God continues to perform miracles! So glad you got to see the Grandbaby! They are simply awesome! May the joy and love continue to grow in your precious family!

God bless,

Joan

Linda, I'm keeping my prayers all for your and your family right now. Listen to your body when it needs to rest, then just rest. The work will be there the next day same a usually. I'm hoping Darthmouth tells you good stuff.

You know if Courtney needs a little break not from you or the family but a place to just gather her thougths I'm sure that Lizzie would love to have to stay with her for a few days. She is always welcome at my place also. Just let her know.

Hang in there.

Linda you are in my prayers. My father was just recently diagnosed with cancer and will have surgery on the 21st. You both can beat it!
default_wub.png

Linda,

You have many, many people in your corner. Please put up a really good fight because we are all praying for you and want you to win!

Sue & Makayla

Count me in as one of those who are thinking of you Linda. And keeping those prayers coming too.

Mary

I am sorry it wasn't good news
default_sad.png
I hope they shed some positive light on your situation this afternoon.

Lots of love

Linda,

You are in my prayers and I hope to hear a good update soon!

We went to Dartmouth-Hitchcock yesterday and though it was scary it was ok. I STILL need one more test to find out if the cancer has spread and this is a surgery. If it has spread they only do chemo. If it hasn't [and this is what we are praying for] they will start me on radiation and chemo for six weeks on then six weeks off. They will be calling us to schedule the further tests so I hope to hear from them on monday. We also went to visit Bonnie Fogg and Bonnie [bless her] did reiki on Paul and I. Thank you so very much Bonnie we appreciate you and I felt so much better after the reiki. On our way to Bonnie's house Paul and I took a walk on the trailhead next to the hospital. Where we encountered a very large BLACK BEAR! He was 50 yards down the path and just looked at us and went on his way. Made our day along with Bonnie. Today Paul and I are renewing our vows [its been 20 years] and my daughter and grandaughter are here visiting with us. Keep the prayers coming and I KNOW I can beat this. Love to all and thank you all so much. Linda

The bear is huge medicine in the Native American way. This was a great sign and now you carry him as a totem animal for this battle. Bear is great in power.

MEANING: Introspection, Intuition, Dreaming

Bear People are learning to withdrawal into the sanctity of their den when outside influences turn "cold" and seemingly "merciless." Winter is not just a change in season, it is a period of slowing down and can be a time of decline, adversity and dreariness/illness. As Bear retreats into her den for hibernation; which is also the womb of Mother Earth, so must you retreat within to seek wisdom through stillness and meditation. Bear also reflects Love and the feminine aspect in the way they care for their cubs, so must you take care of yourself.

Stillness and meditation is your hibernation.

When Bear Medicine grabs your attention it is asking you to reconnect through introspection, intuition and dreams. Bear is a powerful animal with a large body and forceful limbs. Bear is capable of standing on her hind legs to show her power. Bear people are reminded of their own power of self-sufficiency; in that, they have the necessary resources to help themselves and stand on their own two feet. Great Spirit gave you power, Love and a sound mind and Bear is a reminder to use this power and the soundness of your own mind (intuition). In the stillness of the mind; intuition is awakened. Sometimes this intuition is awakened through dreams.

The nature of bear is associated with dreaming because of their long deep sleep. When Bear sleeps, she is connecting with Great Spirit during hibernation; so must you connect during your deep sleep. Bear people are considered "dreamers" due to their ability to tap into their intuition during the meditative process, thereby visualizing and manifesting newness. Bear reminds you not to cast your dreams aside, but to pay attention to them.

Bear's message is about seeking your wisdom through human hibernation, which is meditation, introspection and dreams. This is where you will receive your sealed instruction.

I wish you peace and healing in all ways.

[SIZE=10pt]Linda,[/SIZE]

Happy 20th Anniversary!

I know you are renewing your vows today. I hope you take a lot of pictures and video tape!

Have a great day and enjoy your family!

Sue

Happy Anniversary Linda!

Prayers continuing that you get positive news from the next round of testing/surgery. I hope it's a quick one recovery-wise too.

Blessings (I think your farm name is really cool!),

Faith

Linda and Paul, hope you have another wonderful 20 years together and more. Glad you went and visited with Bonnie, she's great and has a wonderful gift from God to help people and animals.

Hang in there and keep up the spirits. Talk with you soon.

If you're off to ME on Sunday have a wonderful day with the ME club there are a great group of people.

Latest posts

Back