LOTS OF PRAYERS PLEASE?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been watching and hoping for a different outcome. I am so sorry Linda

We are all here for you when you need to put your thoughts in print. You have a great attitude and there are alternative methods to consider as well as traditional medicine. Do research, get all your info together and create a plan to beat this.

Whatever approach you choose to take, it is your decision and I for one will support you in that.

I am so sorry.... Hope they can give you a plan soon so you can start fighting it!!!!

default_crybaby.gif
I did not want to hear that news dear friend but I was pretty sure it was coming. Well now that you know what you are dealing with you can get on with what you are going to do about it and get on with a treatment plan. I am so sorry that you have to deal with this, please know that I am part of your cheering section. (((HUGS)))

Pam

Oh Linda! I was reading through here saying no news is good news. You know that my thoughts are with you/Paul/Courtney/Kim/Mathew and the rest of the family! You call if you need anything!!!

On a good note, here are a few pictures of Linda & Fred from Sunday. These are the blue ribbons that did not match to Becky!

322483214.jpg

What more can we say but What a horse!

322483210.jpg

Love

Karen

Prayers continuing to come your way. Stay strong and positive and you WILL beat this!

By the way - what a beautiful horse!!

Barbie

Hi Linda, I am sorry to hear of your bad news thru this whole problem of yours. I have waited to hear if it was positve or negative and with high hope and prayers it would come out negative but I guess sometimes prayers go on answer. My wife and Courtney and I can only help in prayer and our strength to help you thru all this and if you need some help or just someone to talk too then please call or meet and chat over coffee or tea.I am so sorry to hear of this to such a wonderful person who is bless with a loveing family and who has work so hard to accomplish as much as you have in your life. You have fought many hardships and have many wonderful happenning in your life and I do pray and wish for you so much during these hardships. We are here and please call if you need a shoulder to do ever with what you want. Hubby will grow to a rock for you and the kids will be there for you and those are your most important strenghts to have at your side. God bless and be strong and fight as I know you will. Dave, Bobbi and Courtney.

Rats. Do they have a plan of attack, Linda? Or do you get that Friday? Is the tumor en-capsulized? Will surgery remove it?

Time for a good fight.

Hey everyone, things go up and down but the one thing I DO KNOW is I am EXTREMELY BLESSED! I CAN BEAT THIS I KNOW I CAN! With all of you praying for me how else could I not beat it. I spent the past two weeks feeling sorry for myself and when I told the kids the biopsy results today I told them I have to be positive and if they see me sitting on my butt feeling sorry for myself KICK ME! [They will too!] I have been counting my blessings today and you know I have an awful lot to be thankful for. I will be working as long as I am able and I WILL be showing my horses. LOVE TO ALL AND KEEP THE PRAYERS COMING THEY DO HELP! Linda

Paul and I will be renewing our vows saturday its our 20th wedding anniversary! Linda

Last edited by a moderator:
Linda,

We can do this. As I said let me know when your ready to start. Use everything available to you. Alternative and the regular medical route. With all of the people on here praying and sending good thoughts, how could it not.

But you also need to make it your job to take care of Linda when your tired rest, when you feel like it do.Just make it your job to put Linda number 1 from here on out.
default_yes.gif

default_wub.png

Bonnie

Prayers coming your way. Glad to hear you are fighting and keeping positive.

Linda

I too will be praying hard for you to be okay, and no cancer. God can do

incredible things, and he can heal you. I am glad you were able to see your

granddaughter, and that you are able to continue to make a great relationship

with your daughter. It is so hard when families have to deal with hurt feelings

and all. I wish and will pray for you and your family.

Wishing you tons of God's incredible Blessings and his healing.

Vicky

Oh Linda! I was reading through here saying no news is good news. You know that my thoughts are with you/Paul/Courtney/Kim/Mathew and the rest of the family! You call if you need anything!!!

On a good note, here are a few pictures of Linda & Fred from Sunday. These are the blue ribbons that did not match to Becky!

322483214.jpg

What more can we say but What a horse!

322483210.jpg

Love

Karen
For those of us that don't show in your area, thanks for answering the question "Why does Linda post under the name Fred ?"

And a very handsome Fred he is too.
default_yes.gif

Sending tons of love your way and big hugs too. There are so many challenges that can be sent a person's way in their lives, and this is certainly a big one. But your positive attitude will get you through! I always said I was too busy to die, sorry, can't schedule that one in! Fill that dance card, girl.

Linda

I am sending prays from sc to you. you need to keep LINDA first . dont give up. you have a long road a head of you. i am hear if you need someone to talk to my father-in-law had the same thing. i only hope that your doctor have found this at the right time.

send all my prays to you and your family

robby and diane mccartha

Hey everyone, things go up and down but the one thing I DO KNOW is I am EXTREMELY BLESSED! I CAN BEAT THIS I KNOW I CAN! With all of you praying for me how else could I not beat it. I spent the past two weeks feeling sorry for myself and when I told the kids the biopsy results today I told them I have to be positive and if they see me sitting on my butt feeling sorry for myself KICK ME! [They will too!] I have been counting my blessings today and you know I have an awful lot to be thankful for. I will be working as long as I am able and I WILL be showing my horses. LOVE TO ALL AND KEEP THE PRAYERS COMING THEY DO HELP! Linda

Paul and I will be renewing our vows saturday its our 20th wedding anniversary! Linda
Happy Anniversary! If you are coming to Area One, I will be glad to help you, Courtney and Kim in any way that I can... PM me with a list of chores!

Loved the pics of Fred!

You can beat this - I do believe in miracles!

Hang in there!

Dee

Linda...I don't know you ( well, met you in person) I just wanted to let you know that you are still in my prayers. YOU and your family!

Back