LETS SEE EVERYONES STALLIONS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
wow

very nice studs.

thanks for sharing
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Here are my stallions:

Onekas Devil After Dark(AMHA/AMHR 32"), Grand Champion and Sr. Champion Stallion, first foals for me arriving in 2010.

dark.jpg

Cross Country New Kid In Town(AMHA/AMHR 31"), Jr. Champion, Sr. Champion and Grand Champion Stallion, first foals arriving for me in 2010.

Gloryandminis-June182008018.jpg

Papas' Pride Primero(AMHR/FMHA 28.5"), shown by previous owner, first foals for me in 2011.

DSC02709.jpg

SPH Bookers Mightee Snazee Apachee(AMHA/AMHR 2009 stud colt), won 2 firsts in his only 2 classes in 2009.

DSC02270.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow some gorgeous stallions that I would love to run away with
default_wub.png

Here are my two boys both 2yr olds by Seahorse Gold Melody Grand Buckeroo

First Birchwood UK Buckaroo Banner aka Banner AMHA/IMHPS measures 31 1/4" to the wither (excuse his lack of forelock as we had a clipping accident earlier in the yr and then the rug he had on was breaking off his mane so a bit of a hair disaster for 09)

Banner8thAugust2009034.jpg

Banner-6.jpg

Banner2-1.jpg

Banner4-1.jpg

Birchwood UK Arabian Sunsent aka Sunny AMHA/IMHPS measures c. 32 1/2" to wither - Chestnut with flaxen also tested positive for silver and is homozygous for Agouti.

Sunny6-3.jpg

Sunny10.jpg

Sunny8.jpg

Here is my boy, CCMF Carousel Carnival, he is still a Junior stallion. No time for showing, might attempt it next year.

As a yearling:

Carnival_rt2sm_7-1-08-325x263.jpg

This summer as a 2-year-old, please pardon the weight, he was on a diet all summer, but it came off slow!
default_biggrin.png

Carnival_rt5_7-16-09-436x324.jpg

WOW nice stallions everyone.

Here is my stallions, first one is Cascade Phoenix he is our senior stallion

phoenix.jpg

Magnolia Park Chrome Marks

nudyhead042-1.jpg

mynudy035-1.jpg

Sierra Star Of Halloween

max.jpg

and our future herd sire

Magnolia Park Chrome Strike

BOB124-1.jpg

IMAG008.JPG

Our "Mane" man - ERL Zeus Lightning Bolt - aka Thumper. Thumper is the 2009 AMHA World Grand Champion Senior

Stallion.

IMAG010.JPG

LDS The Buckeroo Kid. Kid is going to be our grandson show gelding!

Wow - there are some beautiful horses on this thread!

Here are my two boys
default_wub.png

Little Kings B T Buck Bandito - AMHA / AMHR - sire and grandsire of several National Champions, Supreme, and Hall of Fame winners.

dito.jpg

Wall Street Illusions Jazz Singer - ASPC / AMHR - first foal crop due Spring of 2010. I am so excited to see Jazz's foals.
default_wub.png

jazzsite1.jpg

jazzy.jpg

378684554.jpg

This is my new stallion Sky...He is a double blue boy grandson. Hopefully he will grow his hair out a bit and lose his pudgy belly and be ready to show next year.

Sorry about the pic I didn't realize he was right in the sun

I'm getting one more stallion next month then that will be enough 4 me
default_smile.png

I love all of these pretty stallions everyone
default_wub.png

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
wow

nice studs. i really love pintos with blue eyes. You all have nice studs.

thanks again for sharing

Wanted to post a couple different pics of my coming 2 year old Splash Stallion. He is one colorful boy. Crystal blue eyes and very refined. Cannot wait till he is breeding age.

DRK PHANTOM INVESTOR

PhantomHead_offshow.jpg

PhantomFace2.jpg

PhantomHead_offHeadNeck.jpg

He was wet in this pic...

PhantomHead.jpg

I must say that there have been some Gorgeous stallions posted on this thread... Keep them coming !!!! I love seeing them.

Wanted to post a couple different pics of my coming 2 year old Splash Stallion. He is one colorful boy. Crystal blue eyes and very refined. Cannot wait till he is breeding age.
DRK PHANTOM INVESTOR

PhantomHead_offshow.jpg

PhantomFace2.jpg

PhantomHead.jpg

I must say that there have been some Gorgeous stallions posted on this thread... Keep them coming !!!! I love seeing them.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
wow

i love this stud.

Send him to MS
default_wub.png
He wants to live at my place
default_biggrin.png
I would LOVE HIM TO pieces
default_biggrin.png

North Stars Valdez Y Basan
valdez.jpg

Valdez was born in Alaska, the night of the Exxon Valdez oil spill, and so his breeders named him for the french explorer who discovered the port of Valdez. When he was 2 years old, they stopped at our place to rest their horses on the way to Texas, where Valdez was shown at one show to 3 Grands, 1 Reserve and 1 Supreme. On their way back to Alaska they stopped again, and Valdez stayed.

valarch.jpg

We showed him for a number of years, to many championships and reserves, 2 supremes, and AMHA Reserve National Champion in Amateur Stallions. He also did very well in pleasure driving.

valtrot.jpg

At the age of 11, a good friend talked us into bringing him to a show, and she showed him for us to Reserve Canadian National Champion.

VAL2000.jpg

I am so glad you shared this story Kendra and that you still have him at 20 years old, your story brought tears to my eyes
default_wub.png

Yvonne

Along with his son, Circle J Zachary, Valdez was also the winner of the Lord Sterling Cup for Utility Team Hitch 2 years in a row.

valzacring.jpg

Several months after his "comeback" at the age of 11, Grandad went out to feed one morning and found Valdez with his head caught under his gate, between the hinge and the post. The damage to his spinal cord meant that he wasn't able to stand without help, and he had so much trouble eating as he had cut his facial nerves on both sides of his face and his lips just drooped. He spent several days at the vet, where they tubed him daily with DMSO and hoped that it was just inflammation, not a serious spinal cord injury. He lost so much weight, and we weren't sure he was going to make it. I remember when we left him at the vet ... we were getting into the truck and he was standing in the door whinnying at us, he knew we were leaving him there and he was worried. Luckily, with a lot of vet care and physiotherapy, he was okay. He's not exactly sound, his hind legs don't really listen like they should, but he is a happy boy and able to buck and play and do the most amazing airs above the ground when showing off for his mares.

6610_107795331975_531951975_2685686_3871740_n.jpg

Valdez micromanages his mare herd, loves his babies, hates all other horses and will charge the fence all day, and is just the sweetest boy in the world to people and especially kids.

valmike.jpg

For years we took him every spring to Aggie Days, where he was petted, poked and mauled by thousands of children, and if they got to crowding him too much, he'd yawn, which always caused them to leap away at the sight of his teeth.

valaggie.jpg

Valdez is 20 years old this year, and looks great, we hope to have many, many more years of foals and love from him! Valdez's foals tend to inherit his good nature and intelligence, making them easy to train and a joy to be around. You can see some photos of his foals here: http://www.circlejranches.com/valfoals.html

My, I got longwinded! But he's a special boy!

6610_107795316975_531951975_2685684_6008246_n.jpg

2009, 20 years young and in his element.

Same boy, I'll never get tired of, Kahoka Palomino Emblem aka "Trystan"

kahokapalominoemblem.jpg

Tryst.jpg

Driving-1-1.jpg

DRK PHANTOM INVESTOR

PhantomHead_offshow.jpg

PhantomFace2.jpg

PhantomHead.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
wow

i love this stud.

Send him to MS
default_wub.png
He wants to live at my place
default_biggrin.png
I would LOVE HIM TO pieces
default_biggrin.png
I must say YOU have some BEEEE-U-T-FUL BOYS!

Latest posts

Back