LETS SEE EVERYONES STALLIONS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_saludando.gif
55hte8.jpg
this is my little pride and joy his dad is full american

These are a two are a couple of my biggest prides and joys. They are just as wonderful on the inside as they are on the outside and they've both produced some gorgeous foals ♥ ♥ ♥

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a/k/a Destiny[/SIZE]
2004 AMHR / AMHA smokey silver black stallion - co-owned with Erica Killion

National Champion (halter) / Res. National Grand Champion (driving) / Hall of Fame (halter)

Grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny and Little Kings Buck Echo

Now also a Proven Sire of Show Quality, Typy Foals

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20002.jpg
Destiny%205.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Gone and DunIT, a/k/a DunIT[/SIZE]

2005 AMHR / AMHA grey-grullo fancy moving stallion

National Top 10 (halter) & AMHA Honor Roll (halter) - Multi Champion - Proven Sire of Beautiful Foals

Grandson of both Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (BTU) and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, Great Grandson of Egyptian King

DunIT%201.jpg
DunIT%204.jpg

M9.jpg

This is my stallion Little Kings Midas Buckeroo,

He is a perlino Boones Buckeroo Son and is just the most layed back boy you could meet, he makes the most beauitful babies and is just so hansome i could watch him all day..
default_rolleyes.gif

Dimundo Miniatures www.miniature-horses-spain.com

Whoooooie you all sure have some gorgeous stallions.

I gotta comment on this particular picture though. Not only is it a great picture of the horse, but look how color coordinated the horse and handler are. The jacket and ribbon appear to be the exact shade of blue and the black shoes and pants are just like the horses black hooves and stockings. Several thoughts ran through my mind when I saw this...one of them was did she have different colored jackets handy to just slip into the matching one when the ribbon was awarded
default_wink.png
? or is that what's called dressing for success
default_thumbup.gif
?

buckskininblue.jpg

Anyway beautiful pictures of some outstanding horses everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful stallions everyone
default_wub.png

Here is our main man "Triple Ks boogie Bow Tie"

He is a smutty buckskin 28.5" AMHA/AMHR and homozygous for Black

and so far 7 out of 8 of his foals foals have been fillies only 1 colt

He is a Buckeroo grandson on top and a Buck the System grandson on bottom

He does reduce size sometimes not always

He has only been shown AMHR 2 times

but he did get 2nd in Model under 3 judges and 3rd in halter under 3 judges

He also has the most wonderful playful personality

bowandlace7-31-054.jpg

bowlonge5-6-08emailsize-1.jpg

Here are a few of his foals

Spice (Perlino)as a yearling

clippedhead044.jpg

Dolly (Silver Dapple)as a 2 year old

dolly6-09001crop2.jpg

Axelrod at 3 weeks old Buckskin Pinto his only colt so far

HPIM3099-3.jpg

River a Bay pinto at amout 3 weeks old

la08small.jpg

Kristina,,,,

Your guys are amazing. BUT Nobility..... OMG he is amazing.

Picnik%20collage.jpg
Fiesta will be 20 ys old this coming year. He is homozygous & He is our main man on the farm and produces such nice foals. He is 29 1/2" tall. Navajo is our Jr. stallion (Fiesta is his grandsire)and will be three this coming year and will be his first year breeding. He is homozygous also and measures 31"
navie4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the love of my life, Grays Smoke Signal, known as Bob to all his friends- and he has many. He loves people, especially kids and thinks parades are just for him. All those people lined up just came to see him. He is an utter gentleman, and a great babysitter with the foals.

Here he is pictured at about 9 (sorry the quality is poor, was taken from a video clip) and again when he was 18, coming back to the show ring after 8 years of not showing. He didnt forget a thing!!!! He is a son of both Shadow Oaks Cock Robin and Freckles Pride. He LOVES to drive (another good excuse for him to get attention from people, LOL) and was a member of the Drill Team here for over two years. He will be 20 this spring, and I hope he is around for MANY more years. He is my good buddy and he knows when I am sad. He will come and put his head in my lap to comfort me when I need it.

Bob.jpg

BobHarnessShow408.jpg

Then there is my younger stallion, CR Lakota Renegade. Renegade is too smart for his own good, and definitely the 'red headed boy'- and looks to find amusement where ever he can. He has a lot of energy and personality. He is a son of Carousel Designer Legacy and really has a concentrated Appy pedigree.

Renegade41108.jpg

RenegadeleftApril08.jpg

Here's our main herd sire Painted Perfections Picazzo

DSC_3348.jpg

Here is our coming stud who will have 1 girl next year of his own for his first breeding season. Qtr Raes Mystic Justyn Trouble. He's 3 this year.

DSC_7975.jpg

Here is my main boy C Chief Proud Eagle
default_wub.png

100_048-1-1.jpg

100_6881-1.jpg

We also have a tiny 28" boy Cottonwood Crofts Little Thunder Storm
default_wub.png

100_5167-1.jpg

100_5171-1.jpg

QuakeJuly09sma.jpg

QuakeUtahLibertyB.jpg

This is my guy, "MB's Aftershock" who I call Quake.

Andrea

Here are my guys.

My main herdsire Redrock Magic Maker 30" AMHA/AMHR/PtHA Multi World Top 10 PtHA/AMHA.

GM892237emailsize.jpg

Jr stallion Dusty Lane Tribute Let Freedom Ring 28" AMHA/AMHR To be shown in 2010.

ringer09c.jpg

Jr stallion Redrock In The Red 26.25" AMHA/AMHR AMHA World Top 10.

DSC_3806.jpg

This is my old friend Stormy who I had to let go this year at the age of 29. Miss him terribly

Stormyedit.jpg

This is his son Grady, full of life, I had him for only a short time...he died months after winning his National Championship

grady3.jpg

And her is my current joy, Kenny...Grady's grandson. The personality and pure love of life passes on.

marcia2_Page_3.jpg

Here's our three senior stallions:

B&L's Rock E Red Alert

2005 AMHR National GRAND Champion Stallion

2009 AMHR National Champion Get of Sire

budinredi.jpg

B&L's Rock E Good Man Charlie

2008 AMHR National Reserve Champion

Cong_Nat%20177.jpg

Martin's Best Dressed Sinatra

2007 ASPC Reserve GRAND Champion Classic Stallion

2008 ASPC Congress Stakes Classic Pleasure Driving Champion