LETS SEE EVERYONES STALLIONS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayla221444

Reaction score
Lets take a look at everyone's Herd stallions and JR stallions ,and accompolishments and foals. I enjoy seeing what everyone has out there.
default_yes.gif
And maybe add why hes so special to your farm?

Hi,

Here is my favorite stallion, NXS Duffy's Deuce Coupe aka Jack

He is my speical stallion and I am hoping to keep one of his colt.

Jack has wonderful temperament and does LOVE to meet everyone.

He does love to take a walk with me and always greets me when I go in the backyard or pasture.

Even if I am in the pasture and he will walked up to my side and want to be petted.

In every morning when I wake up and get things settle and go outside feed and check them.

He will be right there and waiting for me. He really touch my heart.
default_wub.png

We will have his first offsprings in our farm in next year.

But he did have offsprings for another breeders.

Here is the link, http://imageevent.com/karrieshort/minihorses/offsprings

Here is his son that live in Oklahoma, http://www.prairiewindsfarm.net/stallions.htm

She is very PROUD to own him and I don't blame her at all!... ;)

I am plan to lease a mare from another breeder for next year and hopefully that we will get a colt!..
default_smile.png

So it will be unrelated to any of our mares.

Jack is very speical to us!..
default_smile.png

Here is ours Creeksides Mister Impressive. We will breed him to a mare or two next year. What a trot this little guy has!!!!

misterribbons.jpg

Mine is a bit of a chunky monkey nowadays, but here's a then and now at 14,

Little Kings Echos Omega

IMAG037A.JPG

IMAG018A.JPG

His foals well, here one of last years

IMAG028A.JPG

and

one of this years,

IMAG013A.JPG

There's more, but Im not going to bore everyone
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my one & only stallion....."Kickapoo's Apache Moon"

ApacheShowCroppedSmall.jpg

ApacheGood0001.JPG

2009_07_19_ApacheHeadNeck0001.JPG

Here are a few of our stallions - each is very special to us and highly treasured.

Buckeye WCF Paposa Mirror Image - aspc/amhr 100% arenosa

image071_small.jpg

Graham's Little King Lee - aspc/amhr

lee0516_small.jpg

Obsessive Dream of WCF amha/amhr - Was National Champion in 2009

buddy08.jpg

Everdream Farms Midas Spirit - amha/amhr 27 1/2 inches

Many World and National Championship - along with a top ten in DRIVING

midasjuly0701_small1.jpg

Buckeye WCF Hot Toddy - aspc/amhr - also featured in our avatar

todd09_small.jpg

Buckeye WCF Starbucks Grand Finale - amha/amhr

Upcoming Jr Stallion - out of a FWF Little Wardance daughter and sire by Ramblin Starbucks

rhythm08colt.jpg

Grandfinale0801.jpg

My one and only, Charlie
default_wub.png

EMH Zhivago, coming 2 y/o AMHR/ASPC colt sired by Graham's Black Tie Affair, out of Graham's Little Pearl

DSCF0128.jpg

DSC_3231.jpg

this is Junior- I cannot wait for him to grow up and broke to drive . He is a yearling in this photo (Oct 2009). He will never be used as a stallion, only a show horse.

JRuneditedABC.jpg

Our stallion, SRF Buckshot: (amateur photo)

Buckshot_5_20_08edited.jpg

and his one and only live foal to date, OTM Maximum Firepower:

July13695a.jpg

And then let me add one of Little Kings Echos Omegas fillies - Cay Lees Omegas Champagne on Ice, that we just adore: Can't wait to see what she and Buckshot can produce.

Fizz_7_14_08_cropped.jpg

All three are A, R, and Pinto registered.

Well anyone who knows me.... knows my main man(don't tell my hubby
default_wink.png
)

tom.jpg

Tom was the beginging of my dream to show and breed the miniature horse...we started our show career together...he's still as breath taking today at 18 as he was when I first seen him running the fence as a 6 year old.

This is my one and only--TMABS Avalanche Joe 33" AMHA/AMHR

DSC01380x2-1-1.jpg

This is one of his 5 2009 foals-I don't have updated pics of the other 4...this filly is owned by my bestest friend Joyce(luv2ridesaddleseat)

DSC03537.jpg

Snowberry Farms Funny Side AMHA AMHR

This guy cracks me up. Hes SURE hes 17 hands tall. Hes actually one of my shortest. Is very fun to watch him move. I love to scratch his neck. He acts too cool for attention till you give it to him.
default_laugh.png

DSC01512.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

KDS Short Stuff Stables Hawks Imagine That - AMHA (I think I got that right...) Or Sky Eye Keegan Hawk AMHR

This guy is my icon. I dont even know what to say about him. We are bonded. I had wanted an Alfalphas Pleasure horse since I first saw Hawk and I finally got one in 2007. I cant believe how friendly this horse is. He loves everyone and I find his looks very striking.

IMG_1099.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

My other boy is in the works. I only really have goofy yearling pics of him. But here is Elliot hanging out with Keegan. Boy oh boy can he trot!!! Its like a machine. His tail flips right up too and I love that. He is so funny. He wants to be friendly and loves us but is cautious at the same time. He often sports the look of concern. The faces he makes when you scratch the right spot is priceless. AMHA AMHR

DSC00253.jpg

We have quite a few stallions on our property but here are a few of my favorites....

My favorite show colt, SRF Noble Heir - He is my buddy.... I foaled his mother out when she had him and he was the first foal of 08 for us. He is very special to me.

nobleheir1.jpg

051_050a.jpg

One of my other show colts, SRF Dreamcatcher - We don't get pintos too often, so I just LOVE him!

dreamcatcher1.jpg

Our herd sire, SRF Nobility - (Sire of the 2 colts above)

nobility2.jpg

and finally, our grand man, SRF Centurian. He amazes me. We took him out of retirement and showed him this year. As a younger horse, he garnered 2 Reserve World Champions in Solid Color and a bunch of World Top Tens in Halter, AMHR National Champions in Halter and Top Tens in Driving.

Well, at 13 years old, Centurian won his first World Title! World Champion AOTE Sr. Stallion LVL. 2

He is Mr. Personality..... Always talking and making noise....

067_045a.jpg

I LOVE my boys!

North Stars Valdez Y Basan

valdez.jpg

Valdez was born in Alaska, the night of the Exxon Valdez oil spill, and so his breeders named him for the french explorer who discovered the port of Valdez. When he was 2 years old, they stopped at our place to rest their horses on the way to Texas, where Valdez was shown at one show to 3 Grands, 1 Reserve and 1 Supreme. On their way back to Alaska they stopped again, and Valdez stayed.

valarch.jpg

We showed him for a number of years, to many championships and reserves, 2 supremes, and AMHA Reserve National Champion in Amateur Stallions. He also did very well in pleasure driving.

valtrot.jpg

At the age of 11, a good friend talked us into bringing him to a show, and she showed him for us to Reserve Canadian National Champion.

VAL2000.jpg

Along with his son, Circle J Zachary, Valdez was also the winner of the Lord Sterling Cup for Utility Team Hitch 2 years in a row.

valzacring.jpg

Several months after his "comeback" at the age of 11, Grandad went out to feed one morning and found Valdez with his head caught under his gate, between the hinge and the post. The damage to his spinal cord meant that he wasn't able to stand without help, and he had so much trouble eating as he had cut his facial nerves on both sides of his face and his lips just drooped. He spent several days at the vet, where they tubed him daily with DMSO and hoped that it was just inflammation, not a serious spinal cord injury. He lost so much weight, and we weren't sure he was going to make it. I remember when we left him at the vet ... we were getting into the truck and he was standing in the door whinnying at us, he knew we were leaving him there and he was worried. Luckily, with a lot of vet care and physiotherapy, he was okay. He's not exactly sound, his hind legs don't really listen like they should, but he is a happy boy and able to buck and play and do the most amazing airs above the ground when showing off for his mares.

6610_107795331975_531951975_2685686_3871740_n.jpg

Valdez micromanages his mare herd, loves his babies, hates all other horses and will charge the fence all day, and is just the sweetest boy in the world to people and especially kids.

valmike.jpg

For years we took him every spring to Aggie Days, where he was petted, poked and mauled by thousands of children, and if they got to crowding him too much, he'd yawn, which always caused them to leap away at the sight of his teeth.

valaggie.jpg

Valdez is 20 years old this year, and looks great, we hope to have many, many more years of foals and love from him! Valdez's foals tend to inherit his good nature and intelligence, making them easy to train and a joy to be around. You can see some photos of his foals here: http://www.circlejranches.com/valfoals.html

My, I got longwinded! But he's a special boy!

6610_107795316975_531951975_2685684_6008246_n.jpg

2009, 20 years young and in his element.

Here's our boys:

Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome, AMHA/AMHR black pinto and our new herdsire.. First foals for us are due spring 2010, but he sired two AWESOME colts for Chesa this year
default_smile.png

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0639.jpg

LCA's More Bang For Your Buck, AMHA/AMHR sorrel (maybe silver bay??) solid colt, my potential junior stallion
default_wub.png

Royal8.png

RoyalI.png

On The Rise Farm Sky Eyes Eagle, AMHR black near leopard/splash overoloosa, our first herdsire, do believe I will be gelding him and hopefully getting him broke to drive like I've been itching to do!

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

My Jr. stallion is Vista del Valle's Uno Confiado aka "Khan".
default_wub.png
He is just 8 mo. old now, so is "just a baby" still...but won his Futurity class at AMHR Nationals this year!!
default_wub.png
He is reg. ASPC/AMHR, but am crossing my fingers that he will remain under 34" so he can be hardshipped into AMHA as well (altho if he does go over; that is just fine with me!
default_smile.png
)

He is such a lovebug...very curious and adventurous...and an in your face kinda boy!
default_wub.png
He has awesome movement and will be broke to drive when he is old enough. I can't wait to be able to pick out some GFs for him in the future...
default_wink.png

Here is his Nationals pic...

sneed121-16R09web2-1.jpg

We have quite a few boys here too.

Senior Stallions:

Arions Destinys Magic Trick A/R/PtHA buckskin pinto

1291-ARION-0607-netcrop.jpg

COH Echo Express A/R buckskin

amandahorsesstorm048-2.jpg

Maple Hollows Sir Spot A/R/PtHA blk pinto

AugustPintoShowphlashyandspot030.jpg

Arions Magnum P I A/R sorrel pintaloosa

scan0046.jpg

Junior Stallions:

Maple Hollows After Dark A/R grey

DSC_0018.jpg

Maple Hollows Blue Chip Echo A/R perlino

scan0035.jpg

Maple Hollows Whos My Daddy A/R Black 26.5"

Junior003.jpg

Maple Hollows Little Bit of Magic A/R bay pintaloosa

Magic021.jpg

Maple Hollows Phlashin Yall A/R/PtHA sorrel pinto

AugustPintoShowphlashyandspot009.jpg

Sutherlin's Little Shazam,

Has had multiple Grand and Supreme Championships at halter before I bought him. Hes just been basically at home getting broke to drive and learning obstacles and jumping. But we hope to take him out next year. Last year he contracted a very rare and very deadly bacterial poisoning in his intestines which almost killed him and if not for the vet going OVER and BEYOND to help save him he would be with us no longer. Its been a long hard road to get him back. But we almost have him there. Hes going to be starting back to work. The vet has finally given the go ahead nearly a YEAR after. Our vet has only ever seen this once and the horse didnt pull through so he calls Sam our little miracle. And has used him as a NEVER GIVE UP speech for his young helpers.

samnopjpg.jpg

SAMOMG.jpg

And our surprise other little guy which isn't so little is

*Pirate's Little Skipper EB who is a 40" 3/4 Mini 1/4 Curly pony. (He is curly coated) Whom showed in 2 shows this year. First one was in Monroe in the Unrated Pony Classes where he did very very well despite the hula hoop that got stuck on his legs in his obstacle driving class. And his second show was against horses at a sport horse/pony show where he placed a VERY respectable 4th out of 7. And he was the ONLY pony in the class. He went 2nd in his pony class as well. He is a Skip A Star Grand Son. (Bay Tovero Blue eyes)

Skippersmall.jpg

SkipperDiamond.jpg

SkipperShow.jpg

Back