LETS SEE EVERYONES STALLIONS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my current sr stallion, Lauralees Troublz Sweetn The Deal. He is 30.5" tall and we are expecting 3 foals here out of him and 2 with outside mares next year.

dealer42.jpg

dealer33.jpg

This is my Jr Stallion, Triple Ks Destinys Dakota Pride. He is a smooty buckskin who is about 31" tall right now. I plan to give him one or 2 mares next year.

pride4-1.jpg

13mos9-1.jpg

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Flyte - 34" BTU Grandson, dam is a Res. Natl Champion

FlySitenewss.jpg

Mardi Gras On The Rox EGF - 33" ASPC / AMHR (hardship) Mardi Gras son out of a Showman daughter ... he is tiny.

8yy.jpg

Buckeye WCF Jack Of Diamonds - ASPC son of Michigans Liberty Jack (HOF, multi World & Congress Grand Champion) and out of Classical Celebration who is a National Champion. Jack is already a World and Congress Champion as a well the 2009 Res. Junior Champion.

JD1.jpg

asdf.jpg

Lucky Four Andys ColorCard aka Ace now 10 years old...a 2x National Champion and a 2007 AMHA World futurity top 10 leading sire

aug29078.jpg

one of Aces many sons and my personal fave guy WCR Catmandu
default_biggrin.png

aa2.jpg

Gallery Original Rowdys ChampionToo 32" tall has produced all really nice fillies to date very refined with long necks not his body type at all which we're happy with. Rowdy loves to be used and go places so he shows in all performance classes except halter. He's a wacky happy go lucky guy.

rowdyad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is Prince Charming , our 31" AMHA/AMHR/ICHR Classic Champagne Stallion, busy visiting a neighbors Quarter horse at the fenceline. His breeding is Hemlock, Fikes, Komokos, and Bond.

He has produced many nice show quality babies, most of them are Champagne also.

prince2.jpg

thunderrear3.jpg

Amirastand-1.jpg

dejaarchlight.jpg

jubileefrontsm.jpg

maxhead5mo.jpg

santanahead.jpg

My 2 boys are...

HFM Rio Bravo 30.5" bay Heavy bred Komokos/Johnstons/GMB bred - 2 foals w/one expected in 2010

&

Little Kings Sentra Supreme 31.75" buckskin roan own son of Komokos Little King Supreme - 10 foals w/2 expected in 2010

photos can be seen www.silvermapleminiatures.com

Here is our main dude, Calvin won me my first jacket and a World Reseve Grand Champion.

calvinheadshot.jpg

and couldnt resist his baby picture

calvinclipped82207.jpg

We have Double, 3 yr old this year and is such a pretty hunter horse.

P1030144.jpg

Up and coming Dream Come True colt, Knight

Knight2009.jpg

Here is my boys !!!

TOYLAND TINO TRIX 30.5"

TinoFacing.jpg

FREELANDS FIESTAS IMPERIAL STORM 29"

StormNearBehind2.jpg

MAGIC MANS TOP TICKET 27.25"

Ticket1.jpg

DRK PHANTOM INVESTOR 32"

PhantomHead_off.jpg

Wow!! So many nice stallions!!
default_smile.png

Here's my boy: Aloha Acres Heir to Magic. He's a full brother to Aloha Henry. I had so much fun showing him on the Pinto circuit and now I'm showing his son!! Heir has the most awesome personality and has passed that on to his foals. This years filly is just gorgeous!

Heir2.jpg

scan0004-1.jpg

scan0001-2.jpg

and this is his son: Total Eclipse Dances on Heir. I did breed Danny to one mare last year and she's due in Feb. Danny is now gelded and going into driving training. He's going to be my all-around show horse!

scan0002.jpg

Here is our stallion, Underwoods Pheonix. We have not bred him yet but plan to next year. Both of his parents are appys.

Acer001.jpg

acer008.jpg

Beautiful stallions everyone!

Here are my boys.

Westwind Farms Rollers Bonsai:

th_bonsai4_7-12-09.jpg

And our newest addition, Celebrations Tennessee Titan:

th_totan9_05dbg.jpg

Here are the main men....

D & S A Pharaohs Fortune HOF-AMHR/ASPC stallion - 2007 National Grand Champion Stallion Under

First foals arriving 2010

pharaohevent5.JPG

Cross Country Take My Breath Away HOF - AMHA/AMHR - Res. National Champion Stallion. Son and Grandson of Lazy N Redboy. He is already a MULTI National Champion and HOF producer in his first foal crops.

taker1.jpg

Little Kings Big City Buck - AMHA/AMHR - MULTI National Champion and HOF producer. Son of Buckeroo.

bigcity3.jpg

Erica's Echos of My Destiny - A/R (jill already mentioned him....)

Wall Street Rock E Rock On - ASPC/AMHR - Res. National Champion and son of Rock E

I have the washburn pic back, just not scanned in....

Palomino-Nationals-2.JPG

some up and coming colts....some will become geldings as I have no need for more boys, or some will become herd sires at other farms maybe

Erica's Total KnockOut HOF - A/R 2007 colt , 3x National Champion and HOF stallion. Taker son, by my favorite mare, KNocker (also a HOF and multi National Champion mare)

tkowin.jpg

Erica's Taking on Heirs - National Champion and very close to his HOF. 07 colt. Taker son by a Buckeroo mare.

handsome-4.jpg

Erica's Full Throttle - National Champion and 2x Res. national Champion. 08 colt. Taker son by "Peas" another of my prior show mares, a multi National Champion and HOF mare.

Throttle-Nationals-3.JPG

Wall Street Hershey Tiny Trotter - ASPC (2010 AMHR) colt. out of Pony of the year Hershey Bar, I also have this colts full sister - both very cool! Moveslike a hackney......quite raw in these pictures as a two year old just out in pasture...

DSCN6582.jpg

Erica's Knock U Out - A/R - full brother to TKO above

Knuckles12.jpg

Erica's Rock My World - AMHR/ASPC 2009 weanling

IMG_0619.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]OMG.... Great idea. I love seeing everyones horses. [/SIZE]

Well here's my prize posessions....

"Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirit"

spirit.jpg

"I Blue By U Of Lilac Lane" (My boy's on the right)

bluegroup.jpg

"Allure's Mercedes Reign Of Fury"

fury01.jpg

Thank You Kayla and Lucky C for your kinds compliments on Tino. He is a Nice Boy.... If I had the time I'd show him but just cannot do it working full time and breeding.

Here is my favorite pic of him
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Tino2.jpg

such pretty markings he has!!!
Actually his spots are blacker then this pic shows but I did the dumb thing of clipping him the day before he was photographed so his color was alittle faded out.

But he is my boy and I Love him
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

What beautiful, beautiful stallions you all have! Here are a couple of pictures of two of my boys.

Falabella Anselmo

ansel-1.jpg

Having fun at his first show at the age of 10!

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

And of course Darmond Boogermans Bravado - at his first show with us

dgaggb.jpg

Having fun too!

IMG_0899.jpg

Anna

Latest posts

Back