LETS SEE EVERYONES STALLIONS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, no Florida boys? (Tampa area?) Is there a mini stallion directory site? [email protected]
Here are our two boys (in Central Florida).
default_wub.png

Our Gold Champagne Pinto Stallion, "Bethel Rolex Gold Champagne of Ms", a/k/a "Rolex".
default_wub.png

Rolex was shown by his breeder as a 3year old, but I don't know how to look up his records in AMHA to know what classes or how he did in them.
default_sad.png

Rolex-2-383x511.jpg

Rolex has sired one foal for us so far, our Amber Champagne yearling colt, "SWA It's Go Time By Rolex", a/k/a "GT".
default_wub.png

GT-ThanksgivingCollage2009.jpg

default_saludando.gif
Thanks for letting me share our boys.
default_wub.png

Lot of nice coloured Stallions. I love those pintos.

First year breeding, so excited to see what he might throw.

All 27.75" / AMHA / AMHR (Tobiano Homozygous)

Rowdy-2.gif

Here are our two boys:

Happy Hooligan OK ASPC/PtHA

Classic HOF, Pinto ROM, and Pinto World Champion

happyspook08bfw.jpg

His first foal, a yearling Gelding, Pondering Oaks Hooligan Moonshine who is already earning Grands towards his HOF.

shinerspook09bfw.jpg

Our next up and coming stud, Texaco MGS ASPC

texaco509rightbfw.jpg

His first foal, Pondering Oaks Texas Special Order

TSO7095weeks.jpg

I also have a new stallion prospect hiding out in the barn posed as a "client horse". One of the perks of being a trainer.....when I decide to buy something I can always claim it as a client horse. I don't have any clipped pics of him yet, but how he presents fuzzy he might be replacing one of the above studs!
default_rolleyes.gif

Wanted to post a couple different pics of my coming 2 year old Splash Stallion. He is one colorful boy. Crystal blue eyes and very refined. Cannot wait till he is breeding age.
DRK PHANTOM INVESTOR

PhantomHead_offshow.jpg

PhantomFace2.jpg

PhantomHead_offHeadNeck.jpg

He was wet in this pic...

PhantomHead.jpg

I must say that there have been some Gorgeous stallions posted on this thread... Keep them coming !!!! I love seeing them.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
wow

i love this stud.

Send him to MS
default_wub.png
He wants to live at my place
default_biggrin.png
I would LOVE HIM TO pieces
default_biggrin.png
I must say YOU have some BEEEE-U-T-FUL BOYS!
Thank you so much...

MS He would love that as he is a love bug and loves attention

[SIZE=12pt]Here are my boys:[/SIZE]

This little guy is the horse of my heart. Huffman's Classic Little Dude 26.5" I got him several years ago from Sue Brooks at Riverdance. I just love this boy
default_wub.png
He was shown when he was younger and did very well. I am going to show him this year! I am so excited!

Munchkin-1.jpg

Then my youngest boy( 1 1/2 yr) Brookhaven Secrets Rhedd Butler 29.5 Just got him from Chesa at Deven Creek. He placed 5th in yearling Futurity at AMHA Worlds this year and place well at the AMHA Central Championship show too. He has the sweetest personality
default_wub.png

Possum.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]And here he is during his first clip of the year.[/SIZE]

Possum3March2809.jpg

Possum2March2809.jpg

And last but not least is my newest herd sire Lucky Four Buckdeluxe Bodacious Bey! He is a coming three year old. Just got him from Joy Young at Redstone Farm! He is so pretty, pictures don't do him justice! He placed well this year. Fourth in Open Futurity 31" and under Two Year Old Stallions at AMHA World and a World Top Ten in Open Two Year in stallions 29-31 AMHA Central Regional Champion and holds 2nd place in the Open Two year Old Stallion 29-31 Honor Roll plus a bunch of first placings.

Borearingjpg2-2.jpg

Bosquare.jpg

BoMHWad.jpg

Question about your little guy with his first clip of the year. Is he a silver bay?

I'm curious because my mare and her son (gelding) are both silver bay, but when she is clipped she is not light colored like the horse in your pic...but when I started clipping my gelding once, he was that light color like yours.

Any explanation for the color?

I don't think I've seen so much gorgeous horseflesh in such a short span of time. OMG there are some wonderful stallions posted. Thanks to whomever started the post. It's like EYE candy....

Question about your little guy with his first clip of the year. Is he a silver bay?
I'm curious because my mare and her son (gelding) are both silver bay, but when she is clipped she is not light colored like the horse in your pic...but when I started clipping my gelding once, he was that light color like yours.

Any explanation for the color?

[SIZE=12pt]Hi,[/SIZE]

Yes he is Silver Bay. He even has darker legs which doesn't show in the photos. Maybe your mare is silver sorrel? Does she stay red when clipped?

Joy

My only man T's Dressed To A Tee. Picture was taken in March of this year and I just loved it! He's not clipped, not in shape and he looks great!

Tee-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back