It's my favorite time of year, so needed this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget to include CMHR on your list tomorrow when paying bills!

Tomorrow will be Friday,,,,,,most get paid,,,,,,,,,it will just take one more minute and one more stamp!

Friday Memo

Things to do

Donation for CMHR

There you go,,,,,,no list needed, just print!!!!
default_wink.png
:

Virginia St. Pierre

735 Chestnut Lane

Berryville, VA 22611

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033:

We got a deal for you!!!!!

Lisa has given us some great gifts!!!!!

Sooooooo,

for the next 5 people who donate $25 to CMHR $3 Mission of Thanks

will receive part of their money back!!!!!

The next 5 who donate $25 each to CMHR will get a $10 gift card from Ozark!!!! :bgrin I know you need something from there anyway.

Just respond here, say your $25 is on the way,,,,,paypal or US Mail,,,,,,,,,,,so we know when we have the 5 lucky people!!!!!

Don't forget,,,,,,,,,any order with them from now till Thanksgiving,,,,,,Lisa will make a donation for you!

Ozark

Who's first??!!!!!!!

lisa thank you so much for your endless support of CMHR. Ozark Mountain has always been so good to us from day 1.

thank you frankie for being our most awesome cheerleader and fundraiser!

and thank you mary lou for allowing us to do this every year on the forum, and having the forum that led to cmhr being created

and thank you to everyone who so unselfishly gives to cmhr

I have so much to be thankful for

I am soooooooooo not the cheerleader type,,,,,,,don't have the looks, or the moves or the short skirt,,,,,only have the mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go,,,,,,,go,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go CMHR!!!!!!

Wooooooohoooooooooooooo

oh gross,,,,,,,,,

$50 going out by snail mail tomorrow. If I qualify for the gift card let CMHR have it.

Amanda

:aktion033: :lol: :aktion033: :lol:

Woooooooohooooooooo

We have 2 more $10 gift certificates to Ozark left,,,,,,,,donate $25 to CMHR,,,,paypal or US Mail and you will receive your $10 from Ozark to get that horsey thing you have always wanted.

Just reply here so we know when we have used the 2.

Keeeeeeeeep checking, we have a classy gift coming your way!!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I like Amanda's idea! :aktion033:

My donation hasn't been sent out yet, so it will go out today, minimum of $25, and please give my Ozark gift certificate to CMHR.

And Frankie, you are an EXCELLENT cheerleader, don't sell yourself short!
default_wub.png
:

I won't be able to send anything till the 17th at the earliest, but I'll send it when I can. Hoping to manage at least $25, but I've got to manage some X-mas buying first *crosses fingers*

Oh man, my cheerleading tights are starting to creep,

can you make your donation so I can get these things off??????????? :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Page one has all info!

Thanks

default_bye-sad.gif
:

Somewhat painful,,,,,,,,,ohhhhhh
default_please.gif
:

:saludando: Hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,my names is Prints.

printsgo.jpg

I was born 3 weeks too soon and I could not eat from my horse mom,,,,,so my human mom had to feed me for days and days and days!!!!! And she didn't care. She just did it.

I have been thinking a lot about other horses out there who at birth didn't have a human mom who cared. Do you know what happened to those babies who's human moms didn't take care of them? I have been kind of worried about them. I sure hope all moms take care of their babies,,,,,,,they do, don't they?

So I would like to donate to the $3 Mission of Thanks for those babies who have no one.

I hope it helps.

thanks

V V's Picture Perfect Prints

printsgo2.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]bumping this up. Come on guys it's only $3. I have a rescue from CMHR and if it weren't for them she probably would have been put to sleep because she couldn't breath in Florida. She has heaves. Well She's been up here in Massachusetts for a little over a year and she's doing great. No real problems. She's off all her meds, no wet hay for almost a year, she's gained weight and she's happy. Please make a little donation. Remember a little goes along way. I know there are many horses out there that don't have loving parents like our horses and if the need arrises and they need our help we want to be there for them. Honey (Trisket) appreciates all the donations that helped her get up here.[/SIZE]

Christy and Honey

These 2 are from when we first got her in September 2005.

IMG_0929.jpg

06310b9c.jpg

This one is from this summer july of 2006.

IMG_1185.jpg

Erwinear.jpg

Hi I am Steve Irwin and CMHR found me a great foster home with other donkeys! Without your help I may not be here!

cheese.JPG

I am a BIG stinker but am finally learning to trust !

Once I sell my stuff on ebay I will donate some more $$...

Just because that pictures of Steve Irwin are so darn cute - I had to go see my mini donkeys (10) and my one mini mule. They all said that they wanted to donate so I am going to send $33 from my donkeys and Sassy (who is the pinto mini donkey in our catalog) said she wanted to donate seperate. She always has to be center of attention. She is going to donate $17 - to make it an even $50 from Ozark Mountain Miniature Donkeys. I will send a check via snail mail.

All you forum members who are owned by your mini donkeys and mini mules - lets show our attitude !!

Lisa - Ozark

PS - if you havent seen Sassy look in the donkey section of our web site.

minitack.com

:aktion033: :aktion033: That's the spirit!!!!!! Hecks bess Lisa,,,,,,,you have to keep SOME of the money ou make. :bgrin You're the greatest!!!

All of you are,,,,,,and we all know that each and every person is doing the best they can,,,,and for every $1 or $100 we are more than appreciative.
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

We got LESS than 2 weeks,,,,,,,,,,,a few thousand to our goal,,,,,,,,if you have given your $3, I hope you can find a friend or a member who has not been on in a while and remind them of our Mission!!!

My horses won't give me a definate dollar amount,,,,,,,they keep trying to out do each other and it's just getting higher
default_wacko.png
: I have told them they need to settle soon.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

As part of our $3 Mission of Thanks,

We yet again have a member who will be paying $1 for each post here, until Sunday at midnight, stating what they are thankful for.

What do you have to do?

Pay nothing.

Just add a reply here why you are thankgul for this year and a dollar will be given to the Mission.

All posts from now, Sat. to Sunday at midnight,,,,,,,,West coast, midnight your time.
default_yes.gif
:

To get a $1 to CMHR, all you have to do is share.

Tell us why you are thankful, starting with the next post,,,,,,,,until Sunday midnight,,,,,and watch the dollars roll in.

Hearfelt reading too.

I am Thankful for being blessed to be able to have the horses I have. I am Thankful for the Dr's that have worked so hard to keep me well enough to go on with my horses and to see that I will have them for many more years!

I am thankful for family, friends, living in a free country, thankful for the soldiers who serve their country to make it free, thankful for my loving animals and on this day Remembrance Day remembering all those who lay down their lives so that we could live in peace.

Yvonne

I am thankful for my son, who is my precious little angel-boy. I am thankful for his father who is one of my best friends. I am thankful to be HOME AGAIN, where we belong- no matter how hard it is. I'm thankful I am alive, and that my step-dad survived his heart attack & bypass surgery (almost a year ago, now!).

I'm thankful for finallt having a chance that came true, and thankful to Joanne of Scott Creek for letting me come clean her stalls!!!

Thankful that those I love are finally close by again. Thankful I am only two hours from my other best friend.

So many thanks to be thankful for!

Latest posts

Back