It's my favorite time of year, so needed this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: Okkkkkkkk snail mail people!!!!!

Here is your match,,,,we already did it for paypay.

Mail your donation out by Nov. 10 and a $1 will be added.

It only needs to be postmarked by the 10th, does not have to arrive by.

So get to the postoffice and get them in the mail to Ginny! Address on page 1.

She loves the long walk to the mail box.
default_yes.gif
:

Paypal had 14,,,,,,,lets beat that!!!!!!!!

Make checks payable to CMHR and get them in the mail by Nov. 10th!

It all helps!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]Show [/SIZE]

Me

The

Money!!!

:aktion033:
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

Come on snail mail people,,,,,,,,,,,lick that stamp!!!!

Been looking through some of the posts/responses.

WHERE ARE my Indiana people????????

I would love to hear from you!!!!!!!!

All of these states are out doing us!!!!!
default_poke.gif
:
default_please.gif
:

Us Hoosiers are hugely competitive,,,,,,,but we are not winning!!!!

GET TO THAT POSTOFFICE!!!!!!!! :xbud:

North Carolina has been represented, lets see what state can get in the most since Frankie is working on you Hoosiers.

Well I think us Oregonian's need to step up to the plate too!! :aktion033: :aktion033: It's wet here today......nice day to be inside writing checks!! :bgrin Mine went out Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_unsure.png
:
default_unsure.png
: Ginny,,,,,,,,,,oh Ginny
default_unsure.png
:

Do we have an update????????

Is Ginny missing in action??????? :eek:

Don't forget,,,,,,,get your donation in the mail, postmark by Nov. 10 and another dollar is added to your donation.

Oh, and I guess you don't lick stamps any more
default_wub.png
:

So,,,,,stick that stamp!!!! :lol:

AHHHHHHHHhhhh,,,,,,,just found out,,,,,,,,Ginny was delivering Topsy.

Boy does that lady get around! :bgrin

[SIZE=18pt]You've got $15 from me. Trisket aka Honey talked my other 3 into donating also, plus I put in an extra $3.[/SIZE]

CHristy

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

To you all!!!!!

THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,

THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,

,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,

THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,

THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,

,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,

THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOTHANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,

U,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,

and Thank You!!!!!

:saludando: Come on Indiana people,,,,,,,,,show them how thankful you are this year.
default_yes.gif
:

After all,,,,,,,,,,,,,we are the only ones who have the undefeated Colts!! :aktion033:

[SIZE=24pt]GOOOOOOOO COLTS!!!![/SIZE]

Sent our Paypal..

Yes Indiana People should be thankful..after all the VOLS let Manning play for them
default_rolleyes.gif
:

:risa_suelos: My 13 year old son could throw a ball to Marvin Harrison for a touchdown,,,,,,we all in IN think Harrison and Freeney are a HUGE part of that team. Not that means we are giving up Manning any time soon. :lol:

OHHHHHHHHHHHH Ginny,,,,,,,and kind of update????? Did you get any snail mail yet????

Do we have total, huh,,,,,,,do we???????

My apologies to all (especially you Carolyn) Iwas out of town all day yesterday and came home early this AM to find NO INTERNET!!! I have Satalite and when it is as rainy and cloudy as it has been for a couple of days, I guess the signal can't get through. Modern conviences are only as good as Mother Nature will let them be!
default_wacko.png
:

Ok, we have had 8 more donations (2 by snail mail) and our grand total is now
default_rolleyes.gif
: !!!

$1,349 :aktion033: :aktion033:

Now that is a great total but it is a little discouraging that only 22 people out of 4,000 on this Forum have donated. I know some are waiting for payday and a lot don't come on the Forum very often, but I think we can do better. This is your rescue, it was born here, let's keep it going strong.

Ginny StP

$1,349 :aktion033: :aktion033:

Now that is a great total but it is a little discouraging that only 22 people out of 4,000 on this Forum have donated. I know some are waiting for payday and a lot don't come on the Forum very often, but I think we can do better. This is your rescue, it was born here, let's keep it going strong.

Ginny StP
Woo Hoo! way to step up to the plate, that's a really good start. So, if 1/2% (yes, that's half of one percent) of the forum can raise over $1300, just imagine what 10%, 25% or even 100% could do. :aktion033: Come on keep this going. [My furkids and I donated a few days ago.]

I'm sure most of the [SIZE=14pt]CANADIANS[/SIZE] on the forum have already donated,

but for those that haven't yet...

[SIZE=14pt]Come on ehhh! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Let's show everyone how much we care in Canada
default_yes.gif
:[/SIZE]

The herd at Littlefoot (Ontario, Canada) is sending their support

& challenge other Canadians to do the same.

:aktion033: Thanks Ginny so much,,,,,,,,,,,no appology needed, you were off doing great work!!!!!

(insert megaphone here)

TWO WEEKS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WE GOT TWO WEEKS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEE CAN DO IT!!!!!!

(megaphone off)

Snail mail folks, mail by tomorrow, Friday,,,,,,,and another $1 is added! Make your money worth more!!!

Latest posts

Back